Windy Confusion

"Welp legs, I don't care if it hurts but you know what?! I'm doing it now or never!" You said to yourself whispering.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sparkling Wide Pressure!" The daimon gets electrocuted.

But the daimon gets on it feet, and proceeds to attack Sailor Moon.

"Crescent Beam!" Venus's beam attack enters through the daimon.

But then it catches you watching over standing.

You then run in to the daimon and it crash lands on the floor, your legs were still weak but was able to run over it.

Your legs then collapse because you began to get exhausted so quickly and pass out.

"Y/N!" Sailor Moon and Venus yelled, Venus grabs you and holds you by the arms.

"Now, Sailor Moon!" Mars says.

"Got it!" Sailor Moon replies.

(Ignore the cat picture thing, it's not part of the fic neither the neko daimon.)

"LOVELY!" The daimon began to vanish and it appeared to be a pure heart crystal and the shelled egg, it opened and dark purple smoke appeared into thin air out of the candle.

Uranus observes the crystal, it wasn't a talisman either.

"Here.." Uranus throws the crystal at Sailor Moon.

Sailor Moon places the crystal back into one of the boys chest.

"Aw Man! There goes the target!" Eudial says in disappointment and then leaves.

After...

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Venus called out your name crying while the other senshi were watching over worried around you while Uranus was in a distance.

You were slightly weak, still traumatized, your eyes opened slowly, making the senshi sigh in relief.

Uranus was in relief that you were alive but for Sailor Moon and the others, she was not proud.

"I-is it over?" You said in a weak voice.

"Don't worry (Y/N) the daimon is gone!" Jupiter reassuringly.

"Heh, I'm glad" You said in relief.

"But anyway's what happened to you while-" You silent Sailor Moon with your finger.

"It doesn't matter, we will talk about it next time." You say in a low tone.

"I hope so, but next time, remind us the next time you or anyone else is in danger, Got it?" Mercury asks. You nod in agreement.

Uranus then walked away from you and the inner senshi, but Mars just raises her voice saying, "So your just going to leave without telling us about what your true intentions are with those pure heart crystals? and why you two work on your own?!"

"Mind your own business!" Uranus says in a furious tone.

Mars and the others including you were shocked and say nothing but a concerned look.

"We have no intentions with working with any of you, we plan to find the talisman's on our own!" She says with voice so furious she then leaves with speed of light, like the wind.