Red Riding Hood is the New Luna: Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

The wolf. Caleb. The kiss. Me being Luna. Even as I think back on it I can’t help but think its a dream but I know in my gut it was real, and I’m going to be seeing him today at the movies.

The ringing of my Skype brought me out of my thoughts. I went to answer it and found that it was a group call from Arthur and Sam. I accepted it but something seemed off. When I went to look at my contacts I found out why. Someone, cough cough Caleb cough cough, had sent himself a contact request and accepted it when he got home.

“Vanessa!” I heard my two best friends yell together.

“Geez sorry I saw that I have a contact request and I was curious, but that’s no reason to scream my ears off.”

“Yeah whatever. We still on for movies today?” Sam questioned

“Yeah. Of course why wouldn’t I be?”

“Have you seen Caleb’s page?”

“Why would I have seen Caleb’s page, Artie?”

“Don’t call me that, and Caleb says he’s going to surprise an old friend there. Guess he finally figured out that you go there with us every November 1st.”

“Like clockwork Artie.”

“I just told Vanessa not to call me that do I really have to tell you too Sam?”

“Caleb didn’t mention who or why right?”

“Are you feeling alright Vanessa? You have never cared about Caleb.”

“Yeah well I just don’t want him to have figured out that it was my birthday yesterday. It would give him more ammo for him and his goons to fire at me.”

“It would, but no, he didn’t specify who and why.”

“Okay. I hope he doesn’t notice me.”

“I hope he doesn’t get in my way or else I will be beating up his pretty boy face for calling me a druggie yesterday.”

“Calm down Cujo.”

“Nice one Vanessa. And it fits in more than one way.”

“Okay now you guys are just being mean. I’m leaving. Bye Artie, bye Bitch!”

“Bye Sam.” We said together.

“So now that she’s gone wanna video?”

“Yeah let’s do it…although I did fall asleep in my costume last night.” A moment later both our video’s were playing and I could see Arthur in his room with out a shirt.

“So. I heard what happened last night.”

“What happened Arthur?”

“I hear you’re my new Luna.”

“You heard huh? Well its true, see. I’m wearing the necklace?”

“Well I guess we’ll find out today if I’m your protector or not. I hear that we’ll feel tingles like if we were mates just not as strong if we are.”

“Well I guess we can find out today.”

“Yeah.”

“Is being Luna really so dangerous that I need a protector?”

“It can be depending on the pack your Luna for. Our pack has its fair share of enemies but nothing we can’t protect you from.”

“Good. Well like little mis Cujo I got to get ready. Bye Arthur!”

“Bye Luna.”

“I hate you.” Arthur just laughed so I ended the call on him. I am going to hit him every time he calls me that…even if he is a werewolf.