Preview for The Biggest Decision of my Life

preview...

___________________________________________________________

I walked into the my room in the orphanage. I sat down sighing and rummaged through my backpack trying to find my phone while I still could use it since it is about to die and I can't charge it here. Just then a huge man stood where my doorway is and came to me.

"Hello there." he said politly. I just sat there unsure of what to do. "Listen, Grace, umm you have a big decision to make, possibly the biggest decisionof your life but umm," he thought for a moment then continued, " everyone here is a vampire. But your not.." I just sat there afraid of him and everyone. I back up to the railing of my bed and he smiled. "Don't worry I won't hurt you!" I came up to him again and relaxed a little.

"What happens since I am not a vampire?" I asked confused about all of this.

"Well, you have three choices. Your first is, you have to be adopted in two months or you either have to become a vampire or die.." There was only silence and I backed out of the room and ran all the way to the door and opened it. I ran as far away as I could get and kept going even when they called for me.

"Come back Grace!" I heard everyone yell, I was terrified then before I know it that man grabbed me and took me back. I cried all night that night not believing what I heard.

Ok I need 10 VOTES to make this whole story! :) Sorry I just need some votes and stuff! :D Oh and I hope you liked it!! :)