Grocery store

Your POV:

I wake up and start panicking as I look around, not recognizing where I am. Panic is soon changed into surprise though as I see Eddie walked into the room.

"Thank god, you're awake!" He says, going to me with a large smile. I stare at him with my mouth open, wide-eyed. "What happened? Where am I?" I ask quickly, still confused.

He gives me cereal and I take it, realizing how hungry I am. "You're in my apartment, we fought Riot and won, thanks to you," He explains. That's when everything comes back to me.

"Oh my god, you died! Are you and Venom okay?" He seems to hesitate. "Yeah, everyone is okay, but they all think that venom is dead, so please keep it a secret."

I raise an eyebrow at him but smile. "Thank you for taking care of me." He smiles back, unknown feelings in his eyes.

"So, what are you going to do now?" I ask. He simply shrugs. "Probably going to fight bad people." "And eat them." He rolls his eyes at what Venom said. "Yeah, yeah."

"What about you?" Asks Eddie as he turns to me. I look away. "I'll probably leave to go stop other bad people around the world." I look at him as he frowns. "Tell her." I tilt my head to the side in curiosity.

"I... I don't want you to leave, (Y/N)."

And so I ended up staying. We became great friends and learned to leave with all the weird things. He would talk to Anne and I'd feel jealous, but I'd tell myself that as long as he is happy, I should be happy too.

One day, as we were joking and making food, he suddenly told me something that made me freeze.

"I really like you." I look at him with wide eyes. "W-what? I thought you were trying to get back with Anne," I say, slightly hissing as I say her name but looking at him with wide eyes.

"Anne is with some other guy now, and you are the first person that has been able to make me think that maybe I am lucky after all. Because meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me."

I blush at his words and look down, quickly realizing that I don't have my sunglasses. "U-um, have you seen my sunglasses around?" I ask shyly, looking up and gasping slightly as I realize how close we are.

I look away from his eyes, embarrassed about mine. I see Venom's black matter come around my waist as I get pulled closer to Eddie. We both blush brightly as our bodies press together.

"I love your eyes, (Y/N), so please don't be shy about them." I shyly nod at his words. I don't remember ever being that flustered, even with my ex-boyfriend.

My eyes widen slightly as Eddie turns into Venom which makes me have to look up slightly to look at him in the eyes. "Will you be our girlfriend, Spitfire?" I blink at the nickname but nod. "I'd be glad to."

He smiles which looks more like an evil smirk but it makes me smile too. "Wow, that's a surprising turn of events," Comments Luna as I smirk. Venom transforms back into Eddie and I smile at him before we kiss softly.

As Eddie and I are talking, sometime later, we get cut off by Venom. "Can we get something to eat?" I smirk slightly as Eddie sighs. "Come on, let's go buy some things."

We get ready and go to a place close to his apartment. "Hey, Mrs. C." I smile at the woman as Eddie greets her.

"Got yourself a girlfriend, Eddie?" I chuckle at the question. "That, he has," I answer, making him chuckle, We both walk past the woman as we look at the different kinds of food.

"So, what culinary delights will tickle the pickle tonight?" Asks Eddie to Venom. "Tatter tots and chocolate." I start laughing to the point where I have to hold onto Eddie to not fall. "O-oh my god, that is me when I'm on my period!" I manage to say between laughing fits.

Eddie chuckles as Venom says "Shut up." which only makes me laugh more. "O-okay, I'm done," I say as he takes the food.

"The payment's due, Chen." This immediately gets our attention as we look at each other and at the man who just talked.

"Please, I can't keep doing this." I frown and growl lowly as the man points a gun at her. "Now." Eddie holds onto my arm so I don't go and beat up the guy.

"Bad guy, right?" Asks Venom as I nod. "Yep," Answers Eddie. As Chen starts taking out the money, Eddie transforms into Venom and takes the guy's arm, making him drop his gun.

"You can do it, Venom!" I cheer on with a grin as the man looks at him in fear. "You come in here again... in fact, you go anywhere in this city, praying on innocent people, and we will find you and eat both your arms and both of your legs, and then we will eat your face right off your head. Do you understand?"

"Please," Tries to beg the guy, but Venom completely ignores him. "Yes. So, you will be this armless, legless, faceless thing, won't you? Rolling down a street like a turd in the wind? Do you feel me?" I silently giggle at the funny scene.

"What the hell are you?" Now, that's just rude. Part of Venom's face disappears, making it half Venom and half Eddie. "We are Venom."

"On second thought," He says as he is completely Venom again. The guy pleads and scream but Venom still eats him before turning back into Eddie. I walk up to him and kiss his cheek, putting the things we want to buy on the counter as Chen stares at him in shock.

"Eddie, what was that?" She asks as she shows me how much it is and I pay. "Oh. I have a parasite, yeah. Night, Mrs. Chen," He says before we walk outside.

"Parasite!?" I smile amused. "Yeah, it's a term of endearment, that's all," Says Eddie as he smiles at me and puts an arm around my shoulders.

"Apologize!" "No." "APOLOGIZE!" "All right, fine. I'm sorry." I shake my head in amusement. "You are both such kids." Eddie chuckles and kisses my forehead. "You love us though." "That, I do."

"So, what do you want to do now?" I ask them. "The way I see it, we can do whatever we want." "Oooh, let's get started then."