Problems along the way

Your POV:

As we walk, I see Eddie look at his phone before putting it back. "Who is Anne? Your pulse has quickened," Says Venom is Eddie's head. I look at Eddie curiously. "That is none of your goddamn business," Answers Eddie.

"Not to interrupt, but it's actually quite important that we know who knows about Venom, so you'll have to tell us. Sorry, Eddie," I say, making him jump since he had forgotten about me for a moment. He sighs. "She's my ex-fiancé."

I frown and got to answer but Anne calls him again. "Shit," He curses before answering. "Yeah?" I listen closely as a female voice talks. "Eddie, thank god, where are you? I need to see you."

"She must have learned about him dying. We need to Stop Venom from killing him, (Y/N)." I nod in agreement to Luna's statement. "No, no, you can't see me," Says Eddie.

"Eddie, I need you to tell me where you are. I'm coming to get you." My eyes widen. "She cannot learn about us, (Y/N)!" I shake my head violently as Eddie glances at me to know what he should say. "No, you cannot come anywhere near me. You cannot come near me right now," He says before putting his phone down forgetting to hang up.

"Richard. Hey, Richard!" He says as we walk into the building. "No!" I look away as they start talking, knowing the guy won't let him in. As they talk, Eddie hangs up. I go off into my own world, or so it seems, before dragging Eddie out of there while saying "Sorry about this, we won't come back."

"Venom can get us up there, right?" I ask as we stand in a deserted place next to the building. "I can," Says Venom in his head. Eddie nods and I smile.

Eddie transforms into Venom and he carefully grabs me before climbing the building as I giggle. We arrive on top and I grin. "That was fun."

Venom nods slightly and looks around. "Hmm... it is peaceful up here." I nod in agreement. "I'm not very good with heights," Says Eddie in his head. "Your world is not so ugly after all."

My eyes widen slightly at his words. "Maybe we won't need to do anything to convince him after all." "I'm almost sorry to see it end." Luna and I sigh. "Never mind then."

"What does that mean?" Asks Eddie. Before Venom can say anything though, a helicopter arrives, the sound making Venom scream in pain before turning back into Eddie who continues to scream.

He suddenly falls and starts sliding down the building. I assess the situation and quickly jump after him, breaking a window and taking him inside of the building. "Are you okay?" He nods, still in shock after almost dying.

He looks around in curiosity. "Wow, you got us in the right place, how weird is that?" I chuckle as he writes down a note. "Not as weird as all of this." He nods with a small smile, the first smile I've seen from him. I feel myself blush which confuses me.

"Okay, here's your evidence," Mumbles Eddie, putting his phone next to the note. "I like him, he's amusing."

Eddie sighs in relief, taking a short break. "Jump." I raise an eyebrow, wondering what he'll do. He goes to the elevator, making me giggle as he presses the button to go down. "Pussy."

We get into the elevator and wait. As it arrives and opens its doors, my eyes widen and I hold Eddie back before he can walk out. "There are hundreds of men with guns right there," I whisper just loud enough for him to hear. "I'll take care of it." I sigh and watch as Eddie walks out of the elevator.

Immediately, people point their guns at him. Not wanting to fight, I keep the elevator door opened and watch the situation. "Hands!" Screams the SWAT leader. I silently scoff at the stupidity of the situation.

"On the ground! Now!' Says the SWAT leader after Eddie has raised his hands. "Guys, you do not want to do this, trust me," He says, not moving. "Mask!' Screams the leader. "Copy!" Screams everyone else. "So much screaming, it's boring."

"All right, have it your own way. Mask!" Yells Eddie. "Copy," Says Venom before taking over his body. I smirk smugly as someone screams "What the hell is that thing!?" and people start shooting at him.

"It's useless. You're all going to die," I mutter under my breath. I watch in awe as Venom starts beating up everyone. "He's really strong, I've got to admit."

After the long battle, I casually walk out of the elevator just in time to see Venom about to eat someone's head. Suddenly, a loud scream is heard and both of us turn to look at what made the sound. "I'm guessing that's Anne."

I scoff in annoyance as Venom lets go of the guy and walks towards her as he transforms back into Eddie, making her back up and she stutters in pure shock. "Annie! Annie, wait! Wait, please."

"What the hell is that!?" She screams as she continues to back away quickly. "That's not me! I've been infected!" Says Eddie. I sigh. "Okay, everyone, shut up, we need to go," I cut them off, making them look at me. I glare at her through my sunglasses.

"Hospital! Now." I sigh, putting a hand through my hair. I nod though when Eddie looks at me, so we all go to her car. "Who are you?" She asks me as she opens the door for us to get in.

"I have no reason to tell you," Is all I say as I nod at Eddie who is hesitating to get in. "I like her less than (Y/N), but she seems okay. Get in." I smirk smugly as I hear Venom say that.

We get into the car and I get lost in thoughts as they talk. Why do I hate her that much? I don't even know her. Why do I even care what Venom and Eddie think of me? I'm just here to make sure that Life Foundation is destroyed, then I'll be on my way. "You like him, (Y/N)." Do I?