First Man

«««Talha's POV»»»

I saw Alishba leaving the Auditorium.I don't know where she is going because all her friends were here and also the whole college but where is she going."Is everything alright,in morning Rabail told me that last night she was not fine I should go check her" my inner thought says to me.

I got up from there and followed Alishba.I think she is going to washroom,as I about to turn I saw Alishba not in a good manner she looks like she is going to faint at any time.I decided to walked towards her.

When I was just about more feets aways from her. She started fainting.I ran and as Alishba was about to fell on the ground thanks to Allah,I hold her in my arms. She was fainted and yes she has fever her body has a temperature. I feel worried.

"Talha Malik" she softly said my name.

"Yeah,hey are you okay?" I asked.

"I am fine.my head was hurting.and can you please leave me!" she tried to rescued herself from my grip.

"Okay!' I hissed

As she tried to stand up she fell again.

"Well! Now I cannot leave you,you would fell again.I am taking you to the sick room" I told.

I carried her in my arms, and walked towards sick room.

I brought her in the sick room but no one was there.

I put her on the bed,and gave her a glass of water and a tablet.

She galped water and medicine.

We sat silent for sometime and it looks awkward.

Then finally she says

"Talha now  I an feeling good.you should go now"

"Alishba you are looking beautiful" I don't know but finally I said this.

"Well,you are also looking good!" She giggled.

"ah thanks!" I says

I started feeling shy,and I know Alishba too.

"Alishba I wanted to say sorry to you" I says

"but why?" She asked.

"That our project didn't get position and that i ruined all your efforts,this all happens because of my carelessness and I am very sorry for that" I pleaded.

"No, Talha you don't need to.I also wanted to say sorry to you because we left you alone in that big trouble and you finish our project by all alone and that work is appreciateable and thank you for all the things.you are a nice person don't say sorry!" She reasoned out.

"Thank you so much" I exclaimed.

"Please you go now and tell Rabail that I am Here and I wanted to go home" she says.

"If you don't mind I would drop you to your home?'' I asked

"Talha! I told you before that my family is strict and they don't like that I am coming home with any boy and even that I am talking with any boy please understand me,its just that my parents don't like this new generation and the boys and girls relationship nowadays!" She reasoned out.

"It means we would never be friends?" I asked

"No!" She told.

"Bye" I says.

I walked out of the room because I don't wanted this conversation to move a head ....

«««Alishba's POV»»»

Rabail dropped me to my home.

I go to my room changed my dress and then I sat on my bed thinking about what happened today.

"He is the first one who hold me in his arms he put his hands around my waist and even now I can feel his touch,he cared for me,he says that I am beautiful.oh TALHA you are   First Man who did this to me" talking with myself .

I know that I am feeling happy I know my inner feelings.I don't know what should I do but I know one thing that my parents won't allow me and that's why leaving all this behind me. I have to ignore Talha...

____________________________________

So guyzzz do you love my story please Please

read vote comment and promote

My story :) x

Please thank you :* x