Frustrated

Jughead's POV:
I come back home frustrated because that bitch of Penny Peabody is back. She could want anything. And by anything I mean revenge. And the serpents don't need this now, not ever.

I head to my room sigh. I decide to go to the gym which is downstairs. Working out makes me feel a bit relieved and relaxed. And I need that now.

I change into some gym clothes and head downstairs.

I start to lift weights.

3rd POV:
Betty got out of bed feeling energized. She only had a 2 hour nap though but it didn't matter.

She got out of bed and opened the door of the bedroom. Her feet touching the cold floor she starts to roam around the mansion. She got closer to the gym and heard grunting. She opened the door a bit and peeked her head in and saw a shirtless Jughead working out.

Betty would take him in and take him in right there. Betty slapped herself for thinking that.

Betty slowly closed the door to not make a sound. She turned around and stubbed her toe in the corner of the wall. And holy shit did that hurt. She helped in pain.

She heard the door open and she knew she got caught. She turned around and saw Jughead.

Jughead: "Hey What happened?" He asks raising an eyebrow.
Betty: "Stubbed my toe that's all" Said Betty. He chuckles and goes back in the gym.

Betty goes back to the room and starts to read a book she had in her book bag.

After a while she heard the door of Jugheads room close.