Chapter 5

Mario

"Sir are you
listening to me?"my secretary frightened me back to reality . I couldn't stop thinking about her. s5he didn't know where to back off from my mind. How about letting me work peacefully and professionally.

"What...were you saying precious?"

"Precious?"she smirked suspiciously at me."so her name is..precious. ..beautiful name haa!."

Come on..I didn't just call her that. It had been a week since I saw her and she hadn't left my mind one bit . I asked Mark,my multi-career brother to help me find her. Mark was good at everything,he was a private investigator when you needed one, a lawyer in time of need and a doctor during emergencies. He had licence for all those titles.

He hadn't gone to any law school but the douche took the bar exams and passed he even topped. Then he took a P.I exam online and passed again. The only thing he studied for was medicine . Did I forget to mention that he owned 25%  shares in Fischer Dynasty?Yah that was kind of his inheritance.

I was starting to doubt his P.I skills since it had been  three days since he went to gather rumors and nothing good came out of it. I saw Precious everywhere and nowhere . "Okay.I was saying you have a meeting with our new economist the one that just replaced Mr James..may his soul rest in peace, in five minutes. The meeting is just about you knowing her name and intimidating her to work hard...four minutes now."she stopped talking

"Okay...I am going now. "I cut her ranting short...she was getting on my last nerve. So before I fired her big ass. I needed to leave. She was the best in her job.

I hurried to the board room.(and now I see Precious here too.God what did she do to me?)Good morning " I greeting walking straight to the couch.  I almost collapsed when I saw the tiny figure of the woman who had for the past one week,been driving me crazy. The woman who had taken my mind hostage.

"Precious?"I pulled her into a yarning hug. She shrieked shocked. She didn't even hug me back and I didn't care because my hug was for the two us. My P.A walked in but I still couldn't let go . She wriggled to break free but I tightened my grip . Mark walked in a few minutes later and phyically pulled me away from her body.

"What are you doing here Mario?" She looked at my secretary and Mark though the question was claearly for me. Her breathing hiked like she just saw a ghost."are you stalking me?"she asked in a low tone not intending for anyone but me to hear.

"Mario is the CEO and the half owner of Fischer group of companies you will be working directly with him and four others of the dynasty's economists, and Mark."My secretary answered for me . She looked shocked at the revelation. "Mark is. The other owner."she added.

"So, are you stalking him?" Mark coughed and Precious flushed red with antagonism. I felt sorry for her.

"Leave us."I ordered. Betty  left but Mark stayed put as if he was part of us.

"I said. leave. us!" I turned to Mark.

"I know....wait what?you want me to leave you with her? alone? She is vicious I can't leave you with her...plus you totally have no chance with her."he whispered which had no point since everyone could hear him.

"Get out you little twerp before by foot find its way into your ass!"I growled. He was irritating sometimes. He gave me that look before he cut-walked mockingly out the door.

I turned slowly to Precious who was still frozen. She probably saw me as a freak. " I have been looking everywhere for you." I chuckled nervously. I couldn't believe I finally found her. I was never letting her go. Her face had nothing but sheer shock.