Chapter 12

It was 06.30 in the morning when Rajveer first opened his eyes.. the soft sunlight peeping through the white curtains illuminated the room.. he turned his head to the left to find his beautiful wife sleeping.. Sleeping in his arms…. Her innocence reflected even in her face.. Rajveer felt that, it was the most beautiful sight he ever had seen. He kept staring at his ethereal beauty.. he forwarded his right hand to remove her silky hairs back, to clear his vision.. he removed them towards her nape and in that process his eyes fell on a rounded bruise mark on her side neck.. reddish blue..like that of a bite.. but teeth marks not visible. It was when he remembered their physical activity last night..

Yeh maine kya kardia? He thought himself. Naina ko to bohat dard hua hoga…… I shouldn’t have rushed with things.. usne mere bare mein pata nahi kya socha hai… how could I hurt her? He cursed himself thinking that the mark was caused by his sucking yesterday... and softly he touched the mark with his finger trying to soothe it..

Naina who was not in deep slumber shivered with his touch. Even in her unconscious state she shivered out of fear…..her brain started processing previous nights paranormal experience and she jerked out of sleep sweating……

Naina kya hua? Rajveer rose from his laying position watching hr shiver? Kya hua Naina? Dard hua? Im sorry Naina.. I shouldn’t have rushed… tumhe bohat takleef ho raha haina? He asked being sorry..

Raj…… kal raat…….kal raat waha…..she fumbled….

Ha naina… I know.. and im sorry for that… I really am..his eyes teary. Kal sham se main pareshan tha.. phir pata nahi kya hua.. dinner ke baad…. I couldn’t control myself.. I mean….i was so lost in you that… mera matlab I didn’t plan anything…I went with the flow….Naina sorry… I wont do it again without your consent.. he urged.

Naina realized that Rajveer was referring to a different incident. Not that what appened with her in the washroom. Infact how could he? He was asleep when she was fihting the demon.. demon if it was!

Mai Raaj ko bataun? Ya nahi? Raaj mere upar viswas karenge? She thought.. ho sakta hai mera vehem ho.. Raaj ko bhi hua tha na kal sham ko! There was no one in the room… maine khood dekha tha.. toh….. toh ho sakta hai jo mere saath hua usme bhi koi sachhai na ho.. matlab may be even I hallucinated..  she reasoned herself… nahi…Raj kitne khush hai… mai yeh saab kehke unhe aur pareshan nahi kar sakti…..and finally she decided not to tell him anything..

Raaj…aapko sorry kehne ki koi zaroorat nahi.. aur kal jo humare beech hua uske liye toh bilkul bhi nahi.. she said turning to him, holding his hands. Raaj….mera yakeen maniye Raaj mujhe bilkul bhi bura bahi laga. Raaj…..im yours…completely.. pure Maan se..Taan se.. she leaned forward and pecked his lips for a second…to make him believe that she is happy with what happened and she is ready for any new step in their relation..

Are you sure Naina? He still couldn’t believe..

Main isse zyda sure aaj se pehle kabhi nahi thi aur koi baat par nahi thi..….she replied looking into his eyes…

As soon as the words escaped her lips, Rajveer pulled her into a bone crushing hug… naina tum mere liye mera sabkuch ho.. meri dost..mer apno.. meri patni..mera pyaar mera sabkuch.. please mujhe kabhi akela mat chhodna.. mar jaunga main….he was on the verge of crying..

Raaj main aapko chhorke kabhi bhi nahi jaugi.. kahin bhi nahi….she said as she patted him lovingly..main apne aakhri dum tak humara yeh rishta nibhaungi… she said as she separated herself from him…Holding his face she said to cheer him up..Raaj abhi chaliye.. hume ghumne jaana hai ki nahi? Kitni sundar jagah hai yeh…. Chaliye..jaldi se naha dhoke tayyar hote hain… phir breakfast karke niklenge…