Gangbang

Y/n:Yes daddy,I want a.............GANGBANG

Bry:As you wish,we will do it.......later.

Y/n:Fine.

You were now making dinner for the three of you.You were cooking spicy ramen.You want to prank both of them by adding more spice but,you did not want to be punished soooo.However,you were tempted to do it.I put carolina powder into ramen with the spicy hot sauce that comes with the pack.When I served them,I was grinning the whole time
When they tasted the spicy sensation........

Bry and Clarence:What the fuck is this shit?

Y/n:Hahahahahaha guess who just recieved karma!

Bry:How dare you do that!He said while you ran upstairs mocking him.

Clarence:We will take revenge bitch!

Y/n:If you can.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was now 10 pm,you needed milk cause you were craving for it.You screamed the boys name to give you milk and put it in your room because you were lazy af.

Y/n:Hey bitches!!Give meh milk Im hungryyyyyy!!!!!

Bry:(whispers) This greedy woman again *rolls eyes*

Bry:Okay okay,3 minutes madam.

Y/n:A little bit faster ples!!!!!

Bry:Fucking shit you can't die waiting for 3 shitty minutes!

He served it upstairs and you thanked him.Little did you know........

      Bryan POV

Hehehehehehe.Little does she know I put ecstacy in her milk.She'll sleep soon...

Hey Clarence,Help me set her up in the secret room.You said while carrying the s*x toys.

Clarence:Okay.....

You two carried her to a room inside your dorm.You guys handcuffed her to the headboard of the bed also her foot. Y/n is gonna wake up soon.

       End of POV

Narrator POV

You woke up feeling dizzy and you felt your head heavy you think you were in the feeling of drugs.

Y/n POV

What the fuck?I woke up in a red room with the vibe  of  fifty shades of gray like.It smelled like sex.

???:Oh good you are awake.Said by a famillar voice.

Oh,You again Bry,doing this to me.Wrecking my coochie again!

Bry:Isn't this you wanted, a Gangbang ,so I invited a special guest.

Who? Clarence?

Bry:Of course!Who could it be

Clarence:Long time no see,bitch.You thought you could get away with that spicy shit you fed us.

Oh fuck.

Bry:This is payback time.You'll beg for us to stop.

No...Please..

Bry:Why you backing off? Can't handle us? You said you want it soooo...No. Backing.Off

His deep voice made me wet,soo wet.Fuck.

Bry:Enough chatting,Let's get started.

He quickly goes between your thighs,roughly eating you out.While Clarence,Pumping himself watching you.

So you? Your just gonna jack off while watching us!

He goes to you thrusting in to your mouth.You were sucking him off.

mmhkhjgfxvhiydd.Your moans were muffled because is 8 inch dick mouth fucking you.You was deepthroating him.You could say he was close.You too.

As you were about to explode,Bry stopped abruptly while Clarence shoot his seeds down your throat.

You were panting because of the rejected release.

Hey!!

Bry:Why? Cause I rejected your release.I will say if you are going to cum or not.

Bry Harshly inserted himself in you not even warning you.He already started with a inhuman pace.Making you drive crazy.While the other one,under you,his member in your ass while Bry is in your clit.

Nooo!!!!Stop!Slow down! Daddies!

You beg but they ignore your beg.

Having 4 times pleasure,Clarence is biting and licking your neck and earlobe leaving marks.Bry,Rubbing your clit and labia making you a moaning mess.

Bry pulled your hair making you go crazy.

Bry:Who do you belong to?

To you two!you said trying  not to moan.

Daddies!Im close!

After 10 minutes

Daddies please stop now,my clit hurts.You said after cummimg 8 times.

Bry:Okay we'll take a break but we are not finished yet.

Your eyes widened because it was not over.

They got out of the room while they unlocked your handcuffs.You tried to unlock the lock of the door since you got a hair clip.

Bry:Look who's escaping?

Shit.

Bry:Let us punish you hard....

5minutes later.

Ahh!Nga!Stop!

Bry:You.Are.Ours. He said between thrusts.

After cumming 20 times,your clit really hurts.It was like you cannot walk anymore,you were limping,He helped you to your room and you took a shower!

Fucking bitchass human breaking my vagina..You said to yourself

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Here is another smut and long chapter!!!Hope your holy water is still there.~♥~