Surprise Roomate

Y/N POV
So yeah,I was in the detention with these two boys,sitting beside them.Like what the f**k! Not gonna lie,they look so fucking damn hot,They always make me wet when they look at me but NO! get this out of your mind Y/N....

Narrator POV

While you were busy on your phone,you felt something rubbing on your thighs inside your skirt and when you look beside you,someone was rubbing it making you shiver and wet while both of them are smirking at you

Y/N:P..Ple-Please s-stop n-now...You couldn't say anything because your weakening.

They didn't listen,In fact,they just continued to rubbing your thighs while Clarence was footing you under the table.Until,Bryan found your panties and started to rub your clit.Gladly,you did not let out a moan infact, you squeezed your bag because of so much pleasure.

Bryan:Come on Kitten,Scream Daddy's Name..Hm,You are not going to do it, *Slaps your Butt*

Y/N: I SAID STOP IT!

Bryan:How dare you raise your voice at daddy!You are getting punished later Kitten~.

Y/N: What punishment?And for what?

Bryan:You'll see.He looked at Clarence smirking.

Y/N:These Boys...

The Teacher came back saying that you can now go back to the classroom.

It was Science time,Your mastery,but little do you know that your competing with the top 1's best subject (Bryan)

Maam:Okay,Can everyone explain what you students knoe about the solar system? Yes,Miss

Y/N:Ye-wha?

Maam:Mister,I mean.

Then I didnt know that Bryan is better than me at science but still,I dominated the tests of this subject

Maam:One of you got a perfect score,It is not expected.Miss Montecarlo got 75 out of 75

Y/N:Shit fuck,this ain't be real,like,forreal.

Clarence POV

Wow Bry,she dominated the test,she got a higher score than you!hahahahhahaha.

Bry:Nahh,nevermind she now has 2 punishments

Sooo.Your going to be rough?

Bry:Very...your also gonna help me punish her,Cause she is a fucking tough bitch.
End of POV

Meanwhile,Bry got the second highest score of 71 and he is still gonna punish y/n........

Y/N POV

Yess finally it is after class, Yayyy,YA-AHHH!

N:Someone bumped in to you and pinned you to your locker and unfortunately,it was Bry

ARGH!Who are you!Why did you do that

Bry:Of course kitten this is your punishment.First is the one what happened in the detention room,second is that you have a higher score from me!!

Ugh!Grow up,Can't you be grateful of your score brat

Bry:How dare you call me brat huh?

Y/N: (mocking) Haw deyr you call me bra-

N:Bry cut you off by smashing his lips into yours quickly asking permission for entrance but you didn't respond

Bry:Fine!

N:He quickly cupped your ass and squeezed it harshly making your mouth open which made him his time to shove in his tongue and explored your mouth swirling his tongue all over your mouth,it made you fucking wet like fuck.You don't like it anymore so you pulled his hair so you can get his mouth off yours.You quickly ran to your dorm but surprise surprise,they are also your roomate,Bry and Clarence are your roomate.

Y/N:WHAAATTTT!

Bry:Hi kitten!you think you can escape from me.

Y/N:N-NOOOOO!!!

______________________________________

HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER,THE SMUT IS SOON RELEASED SO A LITTLE BIT PATIENCE BYEEE!!