2

Veta could not believe what she had walked into. This was not in the slightest what she had been expecting. The music pounded out from hidden speakers and the people on the dance floor, were not as much dancing as they were doing sexual acts with clothes on. She suddenly felt entirely too dressed for this place, and incredibly uncomfortable. If it wasn't for Imogen's hand grounding her in place she probably would have fled the scene. Imogen herself seemed a bit shell shocked, however she was much more excited to go and enjoy herself in the crowd of people dancing.

"Let's go find a booth to sit in," she yelled over the music.

The rich scent of sex and sweat mixed with alcohol met her and was not what she expected in what was known to the outside world as a high-end private club.

As they pushed their way through the human mass of 'dancing' bodies, Veta caught site of a booth near the dance floor but far enough away for her to feel comfortable, pulling Imogen behind her she bee-lined for the seat.

The booths were small, designed for 4 people maximum, which was good as Veta was hoping no one was interested in keeping her company for the night. As she took a seat on one side, Imogen took a seat on the other, smiling happily and trying to look at everything all at once. Her green eyes were opened wide and Veta could not think of a time when she had looked more excited, comfortable and at home.

"This really is your world isn't it?" Veta called across to her friend

"You don't think differently of me do you?"

Veta laughed quietly at the question "Imogen you've been my best friend for years, been there when boyfriends were a toss and all the other hard times I've had, how could I ever think of your differently? So you like kink? So what?"

Imogen was about to answer when a masculine voice cut into their conversation

"Hello ladies."

Looking away from her friend, Veta came face to face with none other then Gianni Libertore, former Academy student and still best friend of the one and only Landon Callaghan, bane of her existence. Libertore's eyes were locked on Imogen and held something very possessive in their depths.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, completely forgetting the mask she was wearing and the fact that he probably had no idea who they were. His eyes shifted quickly to Veta and then back to Imogen.

"What are you doing here, sir, is what I think you meant, Sub," his tone was dark as if he held complete control of every syllable he spoke "And I am a Master here. I have come to request your company on the dance floor, my lovely red"

Imogen blushed deeper than anything Veta had ever seen, with eyes down cast she slowly nodded,

"I'd love to, sir."

"Master Gianni kitten, I want to hear you say my name." He practically purred at her.

"I'd love to Master Gianni." Imogen corrected, Gianni held out his hand to her and helped her to her feet.

"I will return your friend as soon as I am done with her, understood?" Gianni's words were directed at Veta and she forced herself to smile slightly at her friend instead of salute the dark Italian man. It appeased her somewhat that Libetore seemed to have no idea who they were "Of course, have fun."

She watched as Gianni dragged Imogen to the dance floor and then they began to dance as explicitly as every other couple on the floor. As Veta began to look away she noticed Gianni whisper something in Imogen's ear. Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and cheeks flushed deep red. Whatever Gianni had said, Imogen was now putty in his hands.

Veta realised very quickly that her friend would not be returning to her for sometime. She was now alone at a BDSM club full of dominant men, and no idea what to expect.

Let the fun times roll. 

                                                                                         * * *

Imogen knew she should not have left Veta. As soon as Gianni's warm hand had engulfed hers she knew she had made a mistake, how could she leave her best friend in a world she didn't know anything about? Veta was bound to get punished the first time she opened her mouth.

Gianni pulled Imogen close into his body and all other thoughts disappeared. his body was hard and warm and completely male. God she missed male contact, the feeling of protection that two strong arms can provide.

His words pierced through the silence between them.

"I'd like to make you purr my beautiful kitten."

Holy Shit. Her eyes flashed to his and she felt herself react to his words instantly, her face turned the unattractive colour of a beetroot. She tried to look away but his fingers grabbed her face and forced her to look at him. His sheer control was enough to make her panties all but useless.

"Your blush is beautiful," he smiled "your eyes suggest perhaps you would like to play with me?"

Jesus this man should not be able to affect her with so little words.

"Will you not speak to me kitten?"

"Yes sir, I would like to play," she finally mumbled "I haven't played in a long time," she added as an afterthought.

For the first couple of years of their relationship her previous partner had been happy to play the dominant role for her, however eventually he tired of it and asked for a vanilla relationship, she had agreed simply because she had not want to lose her man, but by their 7th year in a relationship it was strained with very little romance left. She all but begged him to be her dominant again but he refused. When it was realised they would probably never see eye to eye in their relationship he broke it off with her. It had been almost 8 months since she last had sex and god was she craving it, she knew now that vanilla was never going to work for her, not in the bedroom anyway.

"Kitten, whatever you are thinking, stop. You have become unhappy, and I do not tolerate unhappy subs."

"Of course sir, I'm sorry." He smiled down at her and pulled her closer

"Give me tonight kitten, and I promise you will come back for more." He winked and began pulling her towards the couches on the far side of the room, away from Veta and what she knew was safety. But if she didn't take a risk tonight, with this beautiful and controlling Dom when would she?