22

Mias POV:
'Ouchhhh my head.' I moaned the next morning.
'Baby you've got rehearsal.' Kyle said. I almost forgot about my headache, leaping out of bed and getting changed into my rehearsal clothes. We all left the hotel together, Kyle on my arm, Harry on Jesys and surprisingly, Jesse holding Perrie. We were all in our comfy clothes. There was never any point getting dressed up for rehearsal. We went through all of our dances again and we were on top form.
'I'd like to say it loud and clear ladies. We're ready to start tomorrow.' I said sitting down.
'I trust you.' Kyle said. I smiled posting the video on Instagram. We were back.

@MiaLingard

@MiaLingard: We <3 u Claud, back to performing tomorrow!!! 🙌🏽🥂❤️
View all 3.21m comments
@JesseLingard: Killed it 😻🥵
~thank u Jess ❤️
@KyleWalker: My lady 👌🏻🙏🏻😋😻
~My Man🤘🏽😋💔
@JesyNelson: the way I just screamed into Leigh's side boob😂😭
~let's not mention that 🤣😭
@Fan47: the way they work together omd I can't wait for tomorrow to see the vids 🙏🏻🥵
~it's gonna be sick 💛🙈
@DaniDyer: my girls 😻😻😻
~come downs soooon💞🥂
@MarcusRashford: how are you just so good at everything my gorgeous?!
~practice baby xx
@KieranTrippier: oooooohhh snap🎀🥵
~what's the matter kiddo xx
@HarryWinks: always killing it. Super proud of youuuuu🧡🥰
~as are you! Super strong. I love you so much Haz🥳😍

We headed back to the hotel for a well earned rest. However it was already 6pm.
'We wasted a day!' Leigh-Anne exclaimed.
'I wouldn't say wasted.' Harry explained, getting changed into his football kit.
'What's going on?' I asked confused.
'We've got a game princess, and your coming to sit at the front.' Kyle winked wrapping his arm around my waist. I smiled. He'd been waiting for that moment for ages. I dragged the girls with me, well, everyone apart from Leigh. She was talking to Marcus. I beamed at them. All of my girls were super falling for the boys, and I knew they'd be taken care of. I rested my head on Kyles shoulder and he smiled down at me, kissing my nose.
'They're cute, look at them.' I smiled pointing to the girls.
'I know. I'm proud of my boys but I'm not gonna shout about it now. That'll come later.' He smirked. I rolled my eyes. I knew exactly what he meant. Him and the boys always congratulate each other on stuff like that, just like the day me and him had sex, Everyone had to know about it.

We arrived at the game and Kyle kissed me, leaving me and the girls sat by Gareth. He didn't want me in the main stand, for some stupid reason.
'I love you my gorgeous, good luck.' I smiled.
'Thank you darling.' He replied, kissing me one last time and heading down towards the tunnel.
'Your cute.' Perrie smiled sitting back in her chair.
'So are you and Jesse.' I winked. She looked shocked.
'You noticed?' She asked.
'We all noticed Perrie babe.' Leigh-Anne smirked.
'Yeah and we see you with Rash too.' Jesy replied.
'Your ok with that?' Leigh asked anxiously.
'Course babes.'
'Who does everyone like then?' I asked. It was obvious my answer so I was waiting to hear theirs.
'Me and Harry are going out.' Jesy whispered.
'Since when!' I screamed.
'Literally earlier.' She laughed. I smiled and Perrie looked nervous.
'Your going out with Jess?' I whispered. She nodded.
'Oh my god I'm so excited.' I beamed.
'Really? Your not angry. I mean I thought you'd react how he did when he found out about you and Kyle.' She laughed.
'Honestly no ive been waiting a long time for someone like you to put him In Place.' I winked.
'Me and Marcus are getting along nicely, not going out yet though.' She replied.
'Yet.' Jesy winked.
The game started. And ended.
England 2-0 Sweden. My babies had done it again. Kyle came running towards me pulling me into the biggest hug. Our country had faith again. He picked me up and carried me back to the car, yes he was still doing it, no I didn't need him to.
'Well done everyone.' I smiled. I looked over to see Jesy and Harry hugging and my brother had his tongue down Perries throat. Leigh had her head rested on Marcus' chest. We were back in the hotel lounge now.
'They're not listening.' I laughed.
'So they won't notice if we sneak off then.' Kyle winked, dragging me upstairs.
'Ew get a shower first.' I laughed.
'Let's just do it in the shower, it kills two birds with one stone.' He winked taking his shirt off.
And we did.