Chapter 8

Naruko's  POV

*times skip*

When we finish eating our dinner. We then watch some movie first. "Naruko, What kind of movie, do you like?" he ask

"Well, I like horror"I said, as he pick the horror movie.

While we we're watching,  the movie is getting scary and I could that Sasuke is missing.

I can feel that there is something noises above the roof.

When the light went off, I screams "ahhhhhh.... Please stop, I cant take this anymore, Sasuke where are you I need you"when I said that I can feel that big arms at wrapped around my waist "AHHHHH..... PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!"

I screams while pounching the guy who was hugging me. When the lights is back,

I quickly turn around to see Sasuke is hugging me.

And he also the one who I got the pouch.

"Oh... Sasuke I'm very, very sorry for What I did.

I did'nt mean to hurt you it just because... "I said "because..of what?" he ask "because I was scared, and you scared me, and that what you can get if you ever scare me"I said,  while he is touching his face still red because of my pounch.

*time skip*

Sasuke's POV

"So, what will gonna do for today?"I ask, while I put the ice bag in my head.

"Mmmm... I think we can  go for a shopping, instead" she said as I nod for an excitement.

*time skip*

At the mall

As we enter the mall.I grab Naruko's arm and gold it. "What are you doing it's embarassing, ya know"she said while hiding her blush.

"I dont want to leave by your side"as I carry her bridal style while taking the skelator. As I was carrying her I saw many people looking at us, and others are whispering.

"Sasuke, can you put me down?"she ask "why?"I question "BECAUSE,  IT'S EMBASSING"she screams I nod, as I put her down.

*time skip*

We are now in the restaurant,because Naruko and I are starving.

"Sasuke, can I order some french fries?  please,"she said.

"Hn"I smirks

"I make it as a yes."she said while pointing the menu.

"What can I do for you, sir?" the cashier said. "Well, I'd like the french fries and coffee."I said "is that all you want?"she ask as I nod.

*time skip*

When the food is on the table. Naruko quickly eat the french fries. "Whoah... Babe, slow down"I worriedly said. "Ok....here you want some, come I will feed you"as she lean infront of me and feed me some of her french fries.

"Sasuke?"she said. "What"I questionly ask. "Thank you" as my eyebrow went up. "For what?"I said.

"For....everything, I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me since we we're child, I wish we can be this all the time."she said as she step forward to hug me, as I hug her back. "Because....I love you"I said still hugging her. As she tip toe and kiss my lips.

We are now heading back to my house.

"Sasuke, can I sleep with you tonight?"she said while rubbing my hair. "Sure"I said.

*time skip*

When the night came, I can smell the food already. "Hey...babe is dinner's ready?"I said while watching some of my movie. "Yes...can you prepare some plates in the table and chopstick to?"she said as I nod.

We are now in the dinning area. "Sasuke, does my food taste good?"she said. "Mmmmm.......yeah, I think you can be my wife already now."as I said, Naruko's face heat up.

When we are now finish eating I then walk to the couch, as I turn on the TV. While Naruko is washing the dishes.

"Sasuke, can I sleep now, I'm so sleepy and tired." she said, as I nod. And pick her up bridal style carry upstairs.

When I was carrying her, I can now heard her snoring.

"Sa-suke,pl-ease st-ay?"Sha said while sleeping, I directly nod and sleep next to her,  while I slowly closing my eyes. I hear some of Naruko's word.

"Sasu-ke, I love you"she said still sleeping.

"I love you too"I said while closing my eyes and ready for me take my nap.

To be continued..........