Chapter 3

Naruko's POV

"Yes, we have no class in 2 month"as I cheer happily.

One of my classmate said "Guys, we better go to the beach, atleast we have no class, right?".

"We better spend some time together as friends" they nod except Sasuke  "that's great, I better tell my mom and dad if it is ok, is that ok with you guys?"I said as they happily nod. "Come on Sasuke, join us please, please"as I am begging Sasuke to join our trip.

"Hn"is all what he said. "I think that's a, yes?.

Ok we better go to shopping, we need to buy swimsuit for our beach party.they nooded and leave.

Me and Sasuke is the only one left. "Ammm Sasuke we better need to go shopping for what we gonna wear for tommorow's trip, come on"as I grab Sasuke's arm and drag him in the mall.

At the mall

"Sasuke what do you think is nice for me, the blue one or the orange with polka dot?"I said "hn" he said."

I think you choose is the orange with polka dot one, ok we better go to the cashier to pay for this".

As we finish buying my supplies. Next up is for Sasuke's supplies.

"Come on, Sasuke which one do you like the most the black one, or the green one.

As he stares me

"You, Naruko I like you the most"he said

"The w-hat"as I said to him as my cheecks burn up.

I then snapped him to his face "Sa-suke,what did you just  say to me? "I ask"What, did I say? As he say "you said you, li-k-e me the m-o-st"as I hide my blush with my bangs.

"What, no I said I like the black one" he said.

  "O-h, ok I better misheard your word and change, haha "as I fake my laugh "I thought I was the one he like b-"I was cut off by his word"come on Naruko,let's get some bite to eat"he said.

Sasuke's POV

"Naruko, you are the one who I like the most, since childhood".

Flashback

"Naruko, when I grow up I will marry you no matter what will happen between us"

"You promise"she said.

"Yes I promise"

"Ok,  I will make a ring for us, promise me you will always kept it, and when that time come I will marry you and make you happy"

"Ohh Sasuke"as she got tears from her eyes.

End of Flashback

But I think she forget all her memories including me.

"Well we better go back home to prepare our things for tommorow's trip.

Will see you tommorow Sasuke" she said.

"Wait, Naruko can I walk you home?"I ask "ofcourse"she said.

As I walk her home, I stop near her house and saying "Goodnight, Naruko I will pick you up tommorow, ok?" as a good bye message" "will ok Sasuke, and goodnight"as she went infront of me with tip toe and kiss my cheek. As I  turn away not facing her to hide my blush."Ok, bye". As I leave.

Naruko's POV

After I kiss Sasuke's cheeck, I turn into dark red in my face.

And I can feel that someone is stalking us while that time happen. When I turn  around to see.  I see my mom and dad.

I quickly get inside of my house "hello, Naruko who is that guy? Dad said " I think is her boyfriend"as my mom tease me "STOP IT,  MOM SASUKE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND HE JUST... "as I scream.

"what he just.., come tell us we will understand what you feel to that guy. Naruko we are your parents so tell us, do you like him?"She curiously ask me.

"Will y-es"I nervously said. "Good girl"dad said "wait, what your not mad with me? I said "no dear,  no matter how it gets my love will never change for you"mom said, as I let my eyes fill with tears roll into my cheecks, as I hugged them both tight.

"Will we better eat,I'm starving"dad said "your right"as we eat together.

While we we're eating I ask my mom and dad, that we have some trip"Mom,Dad I will leaving this house in 2 month, because we have some vacation with my classmate, is that ok with you both that I will leaving you guys alone?"I ask "sure you can do whatever you want to do, but when you arrive there, make sure you confess your love for him or else someone will, got it"as my mom said to me and I nod.

As we finish eating I went quickly go to my room to prepare all my need.

When everyone is complete I laid my body to my bed, as I slowly close my eyes ready for me take a nap.

To be continued.........