two

i apologize for taking so long to update. i do have a legitimate reason, i swear. but,,i'm not going to put it here, as it's a personal thing and i don't want to talk about it. anyway, thanks for reading.c:

----------------------------

Oliver•

I opened my eyes and immediately observed my surroundings. I was in a room I didn't quite recognize. I stood, pulling my jeans on, and then sat back down and looked to the girl next to me.

Cara. That's right, she had asked me to stay with her.  I ran my fingers through my hair, or what little hair I had and sighed.

"Good morning, Oliver." I smiled at her groggy morning voice as she rubbed the remaining sleep from her eyes.
"Good morning, Cara."

I stood and decided to have a look around her room. By her door was a shelf that held a few books and CDs. One shelf had a few snow globes, which I was quite fascinated with.

I had always been particularly fond of them, so I shook a few of them and observed as the 'snow' settled. I moved on to flipping through a magazine. It was the newest Alternative Press issue, so I flipped to the article about my band. As I read, I felt her eyes on me.

"You know, a photograph might last a bit longer." I said, and turned around to grin at her. She playfully scowled and stood up. "Haha, you're so funny."

I pretended to flip my hair and placed a hand on my hip jokingly. "I know, I'm fabulous aren't I?" Cara scoffed and made her way downstairs. I followed, as I didn't quite remember the way to the kitchen, and I was starving.

------------

•Cara•

Oliver made his way to the kitchen, and I continued my search for Tyler and Josh. I found them on the couch, buried in each other's arms. They were so cute together, it was practically illegal. I snapped a photo, and woke them.

"Cara, why must you wake us up so early?" Tyler questioned while shaking Josh awake. "Well, I was going to ask if you guys wanted to go out for breakfast, but since you're complaining, I suppose I can just go alone." At that, Josh rolled off the couch and onto the floor. "I'm up!" He shouted as Oliver strode into the room.

"Uh, Cara? Why's Oliver still here? I swear I kicked all the party goers out excluding ourselves and Brendon." Tyler said with a puzzled look on his face. "I stayed with Cara." Tyler's questioning look quickly turned to a suggestive one.

"Oh. I see." He said suggestively, and winked. I felt my face heat up and I opened my mouth to protest, but Oliver beat me to it. "It wasn't like that, Tyler. Cara was very drunk and insisted I stay with her."

Nice going, Oliver. That really helped. Josh and Tyler exchanged a look and they both stood up. "Cara, I believe you mentioned the word breakfast?" Tyler spoke. "Yeah, i'm starving!" Josh complained, and held his stomach as if it would fall off if he didn't eat soon.

"Yeah, and before you ask, no. We're NOT going for taco bell or chipotle. I already told you, those aren't breakfast foods."

Their faces both fell, but they agreed to go anyway. "Oh, Oliver why don't you join us?" Oliver shrugged and Tyler threw a shoe at Brendon.

"Get up loser, we're going for breakfast!"

-----------------------------

again, sorry for the late update.

remember to vote, comment, follow, and stuff like that. it really helps keep me motivated to write more. 

also,, i have a killjoy's fic out if you'd like to check it out. (you can find it on my profile)

-xoquinn