Chapter 4: Cards

Hey! Welcome back! I uh... I'm sorry about chapter 3, it wasn't really good qwq
I'll try harder next time!

Time: June, XI, 10XX
((Author's POV))
Mil walked around the small house then reaches a small room with a pale purple door. She pulled out a key that have a rectangle at the end to unlock the door. She then kick the door open. Literally.

"Come on in! I'll get ya some clothes." Mil said happily before hopping off to another room, smaller than the room that have the door she kicked.
Juli felt bad for the door.

She walked into the room, it contained a large table that have a sketchbook and a bunch of cards and art materials on it, a large closet, and a... bush. Juli didn't want to know why there was a bush. There were also a painting that was next to the door, it contained 12 people. They all look unfamiliar, but Juli spotted Mil in the group. She guessed it was a drawing of a bunch of close friends.

They seems happy.

Next to the painting was a bunch of small quotes. They are all weird, like "I AM BEST BUSH BEAN!!"
Don't ask me what it means. I have no idea.

Juli just stood there, taking in details of the room. She sat down on the chair that is next to the table and stretched. To her surprise, the cards that were laying on the table started flying up and around her. The King Hearts card spun around and the king that was on the card started talking.

"Remember! Time Watcher's Birthday is coming up!"

Juli stared at the cards, after their dance in the air, they return to where they were, but more uh... organized. There was one card that Juli didn't see.
The Joker card.

She was worried that she might have lost the owner's card, inside of someone's house was one thing, losing their stuff is a double.
She looked around, trying to find the card, she looked under the table, behind the chair, next to the bush, and the painting also.
No sign of Joker.

Oh well.

She sat down back onto the chair, maybe there was no Joker card!

Then there was a 'BOOM!' Sound out at the exit of the house. A girl's voice yelled after.
"WHO IN THE FLIPPITY FLOPPING DUNGUS IS IN MY HOUSE!?"
Juli ran out of the room to where the voice came from. There stood a girl in colorful clothings full of hearts, spades, diamonds, and clubs.
She had brown hair and brown eyes. And also slightly shorter than Juli. She had a piece of cloth floating behind her and also small yellow circles of light flying around her body. In her left hand was the Joker card that Juli was searching.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my bushy laboratory?!" She shrieked.
"Oh um.... Mil the uh-"
"Jack of Clubs?"
"Uh- Yeah."
"MIL!!" The girl yelled, again.

Mil poked her head out from the kitchen, a piece of butter bread in her mouth. She had the 'wassup?' expression on her face.
"I told you not to enter my house without permission like- 10 times this week already!!" The girl with brown hair said, looking all angry. The yellow orbs around her flew around with great speed.

Mil removed the bread from her mouth and swatted her hand around.
"It's nothing to worry about, MJ, oh and, that over there is Juli, she needs some help to get out of the kingdom, and she needs new clothings too." Mil explained. Then continue eating their bread.
The girl, who's name Juli guessed was MJ, stared at Mil, unconvinced. But she became less aggressive.
She smiled at Juli, then shrugged.

"I guess I would help ya out, clothes are in my room, which you seem to just exited from." MJ said in a cheerful tone.
"I'll try to get ya to the Mad Hater tomorrow, get some rest, it's getting late."
Juli nodded then enter into the room again.
Still confused why the bush was there in the room.