Sahil's entry

Sanskar and Sujata are shocked hearing swara.. swara is looking at them with a confusion..

" You are joking right? Kavita hates cooking.. n that's why I appointed cook for us.." sanskar asked again not believing her..

" Why should I lie sanskar.. di is really awesome in cooking.. I learned from her only as mom was always busy in her social life.. di was the only one who taught me cooking that too after my stubbornness.. bcz I wanted to learn n she was scared that what if I get hurt.. " swara said remembering her moments..

" Then why she lied to me? " Sanskar asked her again..

" Bcz she was not kavita.." one loud voice comes from door..

All turned their heads towards there with shock... Swara and Sujata got confused while sanskar smiles little seeing him but he was more shocked listening that sentence..

" What you mean sahil? N by the way how do you know Kavita?" Sanskar asked with a shock..

" Bcz kavita is my wife.." sahil replied making all shocked..

" What rubbish are you talking? Kavita is your wife? Are you out of your mind? " Sanskar almost shout listening him but he didn't said anything and just showed them one pic which was enough to make them speechless..

" But how can this be possible? Di was here with sanskar n .. " swara tried to say something but stopped by hearing sahil..

" She was living here as sanskar's wife right?" Sahil finished her sentence.. swara got sad at a moment listening this but nodded her head..

" Sahil can you please speak Clearly.. what are you trying to say.. n first of all how do you know Kavita? Sanskar asked with a confusion..

" Kavita is my wife not yours.. n the one who was staying here was not kavita.. she was kavya.." sahil said calmly..

Swara and sanskar were shocked listening this..

" I know it's hard to believe that but I m saying you truth only.. bcz now I need your help to save my wife.. I already lost my child but now I can't loose her.. please help me swara.." sahil request her with a tears in his eyes..

Swara was speechless listening all this.. her di is wife of this man.. n she doesn't know anything.. n more on that she is in danger n child.. all this a complete shock for her..

" You lost your child? What you mean? N why are you saying you need help to save kavita? Where is she?" Sanskar asked loosing his mind..

" How do you know di? N if di is your wife then how she lived here? N if she loved you then why she said that she wants sanskar.. n why she played with my life?" Swara asked in anger...

" She loves me but not from the starting.. n by the way swara you know her better than me.. don't you know that she can't snatch others things from them.. then you are her sister her first child.. how can she snatch your love from you? Don't you remember that she only made you marry with sanskar?" Sahil answered in equal anger..

" If I believe your talk then also I can't trust kavita. She made me married with swara but she only played with our lives.. she forcefully made Swara to go away from my life n she snatched her rights from her.. " sanskar was still in anger..

" I don't expect anything from you Sanskar... I just wanted to know that swara is also thinking like you or she believes her di?" Sahil asked looking swara ...

Swara got numb hearing this.. tears started to fall from her eyes.." please tell me the truth..." She plead remembering her moments with kavita..

Sahil comes to her and wipes her tears softly.." kavita was right.. you are very innocent and sensitive.. but I m saying you truth swara.. kavita only made you marry with sanskar but after that who played with your life was not kavita.. she was kavya .. bcz kavita was with me that time.." he said softly..

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

" I loved Kavita from my college days.. she was my junior that time.. n when she got paired with me for our science project we both become friends.. I started to like her company and eventually I fall for her seeing her beauty and braveness.. I know that she didn't loved me n always took me as her friend but I couldn't stop my feelings for her.. so when I was in my last year .. in that farewell party I proposed her but she denied me saying she doesn't believe in love n moreover she wanted to make swara marry first n after that she will marry with her father's choice.. I was hurt but still happy seeing her happiness.. but after my last exam I got job so I instantly moved to other city . There I was alone but I never forgot kavita as she was my first and last love..

After almost 4 years when I came back I started my business that time.. n by God grass it was successful.. but I got surprised seeing Kavita in front of me...

She was scared, injured and running from someone.. I took her to my house but she fainted bcz of injury.. n when doctor treated her they said she was starving from many days n her injuries were indicating that she was tied by chains.. I was shocked seeing her condition and worried also ..

When she got sense she told me that Swara's life is in danger.. she was just shouting that only so making her calm I searched and got to know that swara is in London.. she was happy listening that but didn't said me anything about her kidnapping.. I asked many times but she said they were after swara so they won't think about her now as swara is safe in London.. I didn't convinced but o didn't have any options.. so asked me to marry with her as she wants to give a chance to my love.. I was really very happy and excited.. n what if she changes her mind after that so we married the next week only when she was somewhere fine with her health..

She didn't loved me that time also but on my birthday she proposed me and confessed that she fell for me . That was the most happiest day of my life.. I got my love in every sense..

But after some weeks when I went to other city for my project she left the house.. but she left one letter saying swara is in danger and she needs to save her.. I know her nature as she always took swara as her first child.. n I was also happy seeing her care and love for swara.. I was so eager to meet her but she left alone and that letter made me hell worried..

As I was in other city I searched alot but couldn't find both.. but I got one news that she was pregnant when she left the house.. our doctor inform me.. I was happy, worried and sad also ... As I was not there to enjoy our happiness n when I came she left.. I was trying very hard to find but couldn't get succeed..

It's been a week and Kavita was back to me... I was suspicious about her bcz she never mentioned about swara and our baby after her coming.. but I thought that maybe she needs time..

She said that she has one friend from CLG who is doing some illegal business but wants to stop now so I should help him by joining first.. I didn't agreed so she faked her sucide.. I was really shocked bcz I know she never spare anyone who is wrong but here she wants me to join illegal business.. but I accepted bcz of her drama..

It's been five months that I m with her and in that illegal business but just now I got to know that she is not my kavita.. she is kavya sen.. wife of Nikhil and sister-in-law of kavita..

Yes . Nikhil is kavita's brother.. he was not dead but alive with his real father.. Raghav Malhotra.. I was shocked and worried for my kavita..

Bcz I know that they must have kavita with them so they can blackmail me for their business.. but now when I know the truth I want my kavita.. please help me.."

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Swara and sanskar were completely speechless listening sahil's truth..

Sujata was also shocked.. but still her first priority was her own children..

" How can we help you sahil?" Sanskar asked after composing himself..

" Jij ... This time I will save di . I promise.." swara said cryingly.. sahil also got emotional and hugged her tightly..

" N we will help you in this.." loud voice comes from door..

Next part..

Punishment begins....