Prologue

Prologue

MyKing

I was born April 29th, 1989 to Arlene Saunters and I never knew my father. He was killed by his ex before I was even born. All I know is my momma and she doesn't fuck with any of her family as far as I know, and I am ok with that. I never bothered to ask why because I never really cared. And I can't say it's because she is a bad mother but she just wasn't the mother I thought she should have been. Growing up, I saw her run through men like no tomorrow. As a kid, I had a different "uncle" every week. By the time I got into my teens, she just stopped giving me kinfolk and bullshit introductions altogether. I always thought the loss of my father set her on the path of being a ruthless hoe. Either that, or she was a hoe all along. Whatever the case, moms is loose, and a part of me always hated her for it. I never complained because she kept food on the table, and as a kid that's all I could ask for. But It started to become more complicated when I started growing up and was no longer a kid. The fact that I had no pops, a hoeing ass mama, and lived in the Slater Mills housing projects was motivation enough for me to become the hustler I was born to be. Hell, I really ain't want for shit but to be better than my situation. So, I did what I had to do. My name is Myking by the way. Yeah, I know it's unique but as you enter my life you will realize it fits me.

I was sitting in my U.S history class checking Toni out. She was this fine lil bitch that sat in front of me. She had these sexy light brown eyes and pretty full lips, and whenever I see her I get an instant vision of her sucking my dick. She noticed me looking at her and smiled at me. I smiled back because I knew she wanted me. The class was almost over and I was glad this was my last period before I got to go home. I had business I needed to handle and I was tired of being in this hot ass class. Tevin had just hit my line letting me know we had to handle some business later and I couldn't wait to get it over with.

The bell rang and I was glad. I was so ready to go I barely paid attention. The summer was approaching swiftly enough and it was getting hot in my city. I hit my locker putting my books back. When Toni walked up behind me grinning I smiled back.
"So, what you doing today King?" Toni asked.

"You if you'll let me," I replied.

"Mmm maybe..." she smiled.

I closed my locker and proceeded towards the door. I stopped once I realized she wasn't with me. I turned back around to find her still standing there looking lost.

"Come on baby." I smiled.

She started walking towards me and out the door, we went. I unlocked my truck and let her in.

"Ooooh I like your truck King, it's nice." She said.

"Thanks."

Every bitch here in Marshall High School wanted to be in her spot. Sitting comfortably on the peanut butter leather seats of my fully loaded 2006 Cadillac, Escalade. I found it comical when she rolled down the window so she would be seen riding shotgun next to me. She thought she was special because she was sitting here and she wanted everyone to know it. The funny thing was I'd never give her that impression. I just want some head and some pussy. Nothing more, nothing less. I ain't never fell hard for no bitch and didn't plan to. I like making my money and that was good enough for me. I fuck these bitches and dispose of them. Ain't none of these hoes worthy of my time, but every once in a while, I take them to the crib and use them up until I can't cum no more.
I turned up the radio and jammed as Gucci blasted until we pulled up to the buildings. There was no conversation while in route. The weather was nice, which meant my moms wouldn't be home anytime soon. She never was home but I didn't miss her. I opened the door to my apartment, took off my shoes, and headed straight to the bathroom for a shower. That low budget ass school don't even got a dependable air conditioner, so I been sweating all day. I won't stunt. Sometimes I ask myself why I even bother with school. Tevin got kicked out our freshman year and didn't bother returning. Kevin dropped out as soon as we started getting money last year and I'm sure he ain't even thought about school since. I kept going to school, but in my head, it was because I figured slinging was temporary. I promised Rita aka "Ma", Tevin and Kevin's mom, way back I'd graduate from high school. Even though I don't give a fuck about what my momma feels, I made that promise to Rita and I planned to keep it. After all, I wasn't a bad student. I never did bad in school. I did get in trouble often enough but my grades were good. I didn't think it was because I was smart but rather the workload was just simple. It wasn't hard enough for me to fail and too easy for my grades to be below 3.0. My GPA was a 3.8. and I scored a 29 on my ACT and even though every now and then I get into trouble, I was not a dumb nigga. That's probably why I stayed on top of the streets. Well at least with the money. I had one more year of high school before I graduated. I already had a few colleges in mind. But right now, all I want is to make this money. I washed down and hopped out the shower, dried, and walked out the bathroom into my room. Toni was sitting on my bed. She smiled when she saw me wrapped in my towel.
"What? You like something you see?" I asked, smirking at her.
"Yeah, I do." She admitted
"Well then, show me." I tested.
I let the towel fall exposing my long dick. She looked shocked to see I hung low. Guess in her head the shit was impossible.
"Suck it," I instructed.
She didn't say a word. She just got on her knees in front of me and proceeded to do what I'd asked. She slowly took me into her wet mouth. Shit, the feeling was good. I grabbed the back of her head directing her to the base of my dick. And she starts choking immediately and that excited me. I ain't let go of her head either.
"Open up your mouth and relax," I instructed.
Most bitches have a hard time taking all of me in, but I'd planned to coach this one. She followed my instructions and before long she had a nigga ready.
"Fuck girl, suck this shit." I groaned. She was handling the dick.
"Damn." I started to fuck her mouth and she let me.
"Fuck." I groaned because I was about to bust. So, I kept pumping thrusting my dick straight into the back of her throat.
"Shit." I came in her mouth some before I pulled out and shot on her face. She swallowed and got up towards the bathroom to wash up. I smiled, heading to my top drawer to grab a condom. I opened the wrapper and slid that joint on. She came out of the bathroom and made her way to my king-sized bed.
"You ready?" I asked her. She ain't say shit, so I grabbed her. She had this uneasy look on her face.
"What's wrong?" I asked, only half giving a fuck.
"Nothing," she said uncomfortably.
"Cool," I said and proceeded to take off her clothes; her pants, and her panties. I kissed her neck and she moaned. I laid her on my bed ready to penetrate and she stopped me.
"What's wrong?" I asked again. She was starting to piss me off.
"You're big, King." She said referring to my penis size. I smiled because it wasn't the first time I'd heard it. It was something I'm sure she had already heard about too. She knew what she was getting into before she sat her ass in my truck. I was blessed with a big dick and I'm proud of it. I found it funny that she was afraid suddenly when she was literally just throwing her pussy at me an hour ago.
"Lay back sweetie, I got you," I told her just so she would calm her ass down.
She laid back and I was on her. I slid in and started to stroke her and she whimpered. She was tight. Nice, I thought. I stroked her until she got wetter and I sped up. She started moaning and I was glad she could take dick. I started fucking her harder and she moaned louder. Her pussy was decent, I thought.
"King... ooooo...King" she moaned.
I love when bitches say my name. So, I flipped her on her knees in the doggy style position and proceeded to knock her walls a loose. I slammed her hips into my body and thrust inside of her. I wanted all of me inside her.
"Ahhhh... King, I'm coming baby." she moaned.
I ain't give a fuck as long as I got my nut. I fucked her like that for about five more minutes and pulled out before I started to cum. After I busted that nut, I was straight.
I got up and headed for the shower right away. I walked out of the bathroom back to my room to find this bitch dressed sitting on my bed.
"You still here?" I screwed.
"Um, can you take me home?" she asked.
"Do your legs work?" I asked her.
She sucked her teeth." Are you really finna make me walk home?" She asked.
"Um, why can't you?" I asked her.
"King, I live in the village, that's almost ten blocks away from here." She exclaimed. I chuckled.
"Well bitch you better get to stepping. Hop on the bus!" I told her.
"With what money?" she sighed. I started laughing.
"Oh, so I'm supposed to give you some?" I asked amused.
"Nigga really? We just had sex! You cannot be seriously about to make me walk home!"
"Bitch, I don't pay for pussy. Get the fuck out my shit, shorty." I frowned. She smacked her lips and walked towards my bedroom door.
She was leaving out when I called her. "TONI!! "
"Yeah?" She came back a little more hopeful than she looked before.
"Make sure you lock my door, ok." She frowned and walked out the second time. I heard the door slam and I drifted to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my phone and I picked up.
"Speak!" I growled.
"We ready to move," Kevin spoke.
"Cool, meet me at the spot in a decade," I told him.
"Ten-four," he replied, and I hung up the phone.
I got up right away and went to the bathroom, washed the sleep out my face, and brushed my teeth. Threw on my jeans and pulled out a fresh white T from the pack, ironed it, and threw it on. I pulled my dreads into a band making a mental note of a well-needed lining. I jumped in my Mikes, grabbed my phone, and headed out the door. I headed to my truck in the project lot. The clucks were out running rapid tonight tryna get that shit. I nodded at a couple of homies serving on the edge. And I still ain't seen my mama since I been home from school and that was hours ago. "Something is seriously wrong with that broad." I thought. I got to my truck and jumped in. I finally checked my phone. Had a couple missed calls from a couple of broads. Got a message from Toni telling me how bogus I was. Oh well, I thought. Bitches these days kill me. They fucking and sucking every man on the block like hoes but expect me to treat them like wifey. The fuck outta here with that shit. I ain't wifing no bitch. Ever. All women are the same and I done had the best and still ain't wifing no broad. I shook my head as I started up my engine and pulled out. I got to the trap just five minutes later. I walked up the stairs of the porch and opened the front door. I walked in to see the guys drinking and smoking weed. That's all they ever did. Rayvon, Travis, and Shaun were the homies.
"What up!" I spoke to everybody. They all seemed to be in a good mood. It was all good. I headed to the backrooms where I came to handle my business. When I walked into the last room where my right-hand Tevin was, he and KC were bagging up coke. I looked over the product and my insides jumped. I get excited when I see drugs. The profit always would trump my nerves about the risk that came along with doing this shit. But the money was what I pushed to the top of my mind. The drugs weren't even a problem once I thought about the cash. Hell, I love the shit almost as much as the clucks do, If not more. Shit, at least what I get out of it benefits me for the better.
"Tevin, my nigga!" I said as I gave him a pound and we embraced.
"What up, how you living bro?" He asked as he accepted the brotherly love.
"Nigga you know me, I'm just living," I said with a smile. He asked me the same thing every day.
"Good, good."
"What you on K?" I nodded my cools over at KC.
He nodded back and we started working. They bagged the product and I worked on the numbers. It was my job to make whatever we had work. Math was my thing so the measurements and weight along with the money was my expertise. I was trusted with the most important job here and I was proud of that.

These were my main niggas. Me, Tevin, and Kevin had seen it all together. If I didn't have anybody else, I had them. I fucked with them hard. They moms always looked out for me when we were younger, may God rest her soul. She is just about the only woman I respected completely. She treated me like her son. If I was with Tevin and Kevin, then I got just as much as they did. She made sure I felt some love. When she died of cancer about two years ago, it hurt. Right before she died, I promised her that I'd have a family one day, and Kevin and Tevin will always be my bros. That promise still stands as far as the brothers go. As far as the family? Shit, I ain't wifing no bitch. Ever. I couldn't imagine making babies with anybody so it was dead before I let that come out my mouth. The point was the only woman I had love for was dying. I woulda said anything to make her more comfortable. If letting her believe I was gone start a family did that then so be it. She dead now anyway so she will never know I lied.

After my count was right, Tevin put all the product in the duffel bags. KC and I snatched them up to put them in the truck. They had to drop on all our lil niggas to be distributed. Tevin grabbed the weight from the plug. We brought it back to the trap, broke it down, and handed it out for sale. While Kevin supervised the way the drugs were sold through the projects, I stuck with what I knew and I ain't have no intentions of standing on nobody corner or over another nigga. I didnt know anything about the drugs or being no dope boy but I could tell you exactly how much was gonna be made before it even left my view. I held my own when it came to the business as far as anybody knew. I was immediately labeled and I'd never admitted it, but I wasn't really cut out for the job. The only reason I could stomach being around the shit in the first place is because I trusted my best friends and they needed me. We all needed the money because we lost our support when Ma died. Wasn't nobody trying to help us. I ain't feel like selling a little bit of drugs was so bad at first. Nobody using handled me directly and I enjoyed being the money man. You would never find me on the corner. Nor will you ever see me conversing with a cluck. I attempted to handle the drugs as less as possible because I didn't plan to sell them long. It was just the quickest source of income I had and I needed it. We all did. In truth, Tevin did most of the work, and Kevin and I simply had his back along with our crew. This wasn't my hustle and I knew it right off. But the money was worth all of the risk.