"I don't..." D-Structs's words made her stop and turn back.

"What?" Julie unsurely asked.

"I don't wish I've never met you," D-Structs admitted, Julie dashed back to him. She started petting him again, this time D-Structs reacted more quickly.

"Stop that!" he glared at her.

Julie smiled, "Why? Because you like it?" she joked.

Although D-Structs seriously replied, "Yes". His answer made her stop, so, she looked at him. Julie noticed D-Structs's head rapidly twitched in pain, she's almost forgotten what mattered the most.

"You have to rest, now!" she seriously said.

"What? Why?" D-Structs was confused.

"Don't worry, this is normal... can be deadly, but normal," Julie added.

"Define 'this'," D-Structs told her suspiciously, the pain was already becoming unbearable.

Julie gasped, "Your system has faced a great um... 'change' and it's gonna need some time to get used to it. If you don't give it some time, systems won't adjust properly. You just have to be still, a couple of hours of idling and you'll be as good as new. Everything clear? Great... now REST!"

"I'm fine, and I don't need your help..." D-Structs growled.

"The fact that you barely said that is making a different impression," Julie simply replied.

"I am telling you..." D-Structs made a short pause before he yelled, "I'M FINE... Aaah!" he exclaimed in pain.

Julie put her head under his to help him stand, "Certainly doesn't look like it," she sounded very concerned. She slowly lowered her head so she could place his head on one rock, D-Structs was barely keeping his eyes opened, he couldn't argue with her and he didn't really want to anymore.

After a couple of minutes, D-Structs spoke weakly, "What was it that you called it, 'a great change'...?"

"I also recall saying 'rest' and 'be still' but yes, that is what I said," Julie replied.

"So, this is happening because we..." D-Structs gave her a look.

"Depends where are you going with that question?" Julie suspiciously said.

"Oh, I am sure you know already," D-Structs said kind of angrily. He was referring to her skill of reading his thoughts.

Look on Julie's face drastically changed, she was deeply irritated and angered by the obvious arrogance in his voice, "Actually, I do know, that is why I'm giving you a chance to think about what you're saying twice, D-Structs," she angrily growled at him. D-Structs also angrily looked at Julie, indicating he's not changing his mind...

"You suggest last night was all my fault, do you not!" Julie finally spoke, almost yelling at him.

"You seduced me!" D-Structs rudely continued.

"YES, I did, but, for the record, I wouldn't do it if I didn't feel you wanted me to," Julie replied.

D-Structs was surprised by her answer: "You... you thought I wanted you to do that?"

"Did you not?" Julie smiled. D-Structs just looked away which was the same as replying 'yes'.

Julie decided to end this discussion, "You can't say things like that, D-Structs. But I'll forget you said anything since all the pain you are currently feeling is enough to make you remember that".

D-Structs quietly groaned in pain, "Thank you for that lovely reminder," he weakly said.

Julie's eyes widened when she realized how bad he was feeling, he was hiding it really well, until now. She was worried again, "Alright, that's enough chattering. I'll bring you some ore, from what I've seen this crater is loaded, shouldn't be hard to find some," she said as she left.