t w e n t y t w o

Mulai dari awal

Peter, naturally being Peter, decides to start flipping around on the edge of the building. (weird flex but ok)He started doing cartwheels and front flips to 'ease his nerves' as he explained to Karen.

You were starting to get cold sitting outside for so long. Then you let out a big sneeze, loud enough for anyone on the block to hear.

This startled Peter, not expecting anyone to be around the area, while he was in the middle of a flip. Of course, he fell. A superhero falling? Well it's more likely than one might think. Before he collided with the ground, the amazing spider-man was able to catch himself, spitting a web out onto the fire escape. The fire escape which you just so happened to be sitting on. He yanked himself up and came face to face with the girl of his dreams.

You couldn't see it but his jaw was dropped. He was speechless, thinking, WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW?

"Um, bless you," he whispered, the sneeze and you being all he could fathom right now.

You smirked, "Thanks spider-man. Wasn't expecting to see you. That was quite a fall."

"Yeah I was just- you know- just messing arou- well I was on patrol and- I...fell."

"You okay?" You asked, actually kinda worried about the masked hero, you didn't know was Peter, right in front of you.

"Uh no."

"Are you hurt?"

"Uh no?"

"You seem confused."

Peter began to speak, twisting his words to make sure you didn't know it was him, "I have this...friend. And we are kinda fighting, or I don't know. But they are my best friend, or were, I don't know anymore. But I want to fix it."

"You seem flustered," you replied and he looked down knowing damn well he had flushed cheeks, "Why don't you sit, you've been hanging on to that web for awhile."

Peter sat down on the fire escape a few feet from you, and you turned to look at him.

"I know that feeling all too well, I'm kinda in the same situation, but I realised my feelings so I'm gonna be confident and fix it tonight!" You'd shouted.

"T-tonight?" Peter stuttered.

"Yeah, I cant hold it in anymore. Although he isn't a friend. He's more. Or I want to be more with him. But I ruined it all so I got to fix it. I mean, I just realised I'm in love with my best friend. Even if we hadn't talked in a week, he's still my best friend and I love him! It feels like a relief to finally say that to someone. I just know it won't be that easy to tell him I love him back to his face. See, he said he was in love with me, but I was dating someone at the time even though I wasn't even in love with that person, I could say I loved my friend because I didn't even know my own feelings! But then that same day I found out my now ex, was cheating on me. I literally walked in on them. But I'm over it and I finally realised I'm in love with Peter! Oh that's his name by the way, Peter. He's so lovely and I just hope we can fix whatever happened or is gonna happen when I tell him I love him, always have. Oh gosh I'm rambling."

Under that mask, Peter felt like he was about to pass out. You just told him you loved him. Even though you didn't know it was him, he was freaking the hell out.