9 ; rosy red🥰

"when's the pool party?" I say to Chase as I'm rooting around Sams draws to find his swimming shorts whilst he's in the shower, "5pm I'm pretty sure..." he replied also trying to find his shorts. "Sam hurry! We've got about 30 minutes before the party!" I say pounding on the bathroom door.

I decided to wear a red bikini, along with my sea shell necklace my dad got me when I was young. "Could you turn around whilst I get changed?" I say pretty awkwardly to Chase, "sure be quick, i might not be able to resist my self" he says making us both giggle. "Done" I say after a few minutes turning around to see Chase staring at me... "perv" I say throwing a random t shirt at him, making him loose eye contact "thanks" he says giggling removing his old shirt and replacing it with the one I threw at him. Over my bikini I put on a pair of yellow shorts I got from 'Urban Outfitters' and another one of Chases vintage t-shirts.

We finally excited the Lobby of the Playlist building, hearing the music and seeing the vibrant lights from where the pool party was. As we got into the pool area we spotted two free deck chairs, in which we put our bags and towels on. "Mav, Hayley and Drayke are there!" Sam shouted, pointing at them so they noticed us. I pulled my shirt and shorts off, followed by Chase taking his off as well... damn his body was amazing! "Race you in!" He said slipping of his sliders and sprinting to edge, diving in. I didn't follow him at first, but admired his beauty, until he shouted for me "Sig come on!" He said making me giggle as I jogged to the edge and did a very clean dive into the water. I rised to the surface pulling my hair away from my face as I met eyes with Chase, "you are truly beautiful Sig..." he said making my cheeks flare up. "Your so cute" I said kissing his cheek, I followed it by grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the rest of the group.

About an hour passed of us all goofing around and making some unforgettable memories, but I just couldn't stop thinking about what I wanted to tell Chase... my smile slowly began to turn down as I thought of the idea of him rejecting me, but I just had to... I had to do it!
"Sig? Are you okay?"Sam said placing his hand on my shoulder, it took me a few seconds to respond but when I did I felt confident. "I'm gonna tell him... I'm gonna tell him now!" I said beginning to feel exited... nervous... flustered... but all around Im at my happiest. I slowly stepped through the water to Chase, grabbing his hand again and pulling him a bit more away from the group "what's up Sig?" He said putting on a nervous expression, but still showing me his gorgeous smile. "Chase I need to tell you something..." "wha-" I cut him off because if I didn't I wouldn't have the confidence to say it again. "I like you Chase Hudson... I like you a lot more than I should but I do... I know you won't feel the sa-" he said cutting me off by placing his hands on my bare waist and smashing his soft lips on mine...
It felt asif 1000's of fireworks were going off, as the world span around me. Our kiss was perfect... it was in sync and passionate and I couldn't of imagined my first kiss with him any more perfect. As we pulled away from each other, meeting each other's eyes I could feel the eyes of everyone around us on me... I looked towards Sam as he gave me a proud look. We heard many sarcastic cheers coming from Mav, Sam and Drayke as we began to walk towards them. He snaked his arm around my waist as we got closer to them, "what does this mean Chase?" I said looking towards him. "I like you too Sig, I like you a lot..." he said to me again, but this time making my whole face flair up with a rosy red colour... it was the best feeling in the world now knowing I've got my best friends and Chase around me knowing how he felt about me was the same. Thankyou Playlist...