8 ; Delilah...

"Good panel guys!" Payton said as we began to head for the lobby. I trailed behind the group as all I could think about was the kiss, it was different... it was special... it meant something to me but I bet For Chase it was just a one off...

"Sig you okay?" Sam said walking back for me, swinging his arm around my shoulder. I needed to tell him, he's my best friend and I trust him with everything! I yanked his arm aside so we were stood behind a curtain, making sure the group didn't see us. "Sig what the hell! What's up?" He says really confused "the kiss... I can't get it out of my head Sam! I've fallen for him... and I don't know what to do" I said putting my head in my hands as he pulls me into his Chest. "Sig... I'm sorry I shouldn't of made you kiss..." he said placing his head on top of mine. "No... it's not your fault Sam, I'm glad we kissed it show'd me how I truly felt about him... what am I supposed to do?" I said quietly weeping between words, "tell him... you never know with Chase, he's so..." "mysterious?" I say cutting in. He pulled me out so I could see his face as he said "tonight! tell him tonight at the pool party!" He said excitedly, "Thankyou Sam, your truly a blessing" I say giggling as we begin walking to mine, Sams and Chases stand.

After about half an hour at the stand me, Chase and Sam must've taken about 100 photos with fans, but I loved it! They were all so sweet...
There was this one little girl who, when she saw me gave me the most joyful, loving hug I've ever experienced, "Hi! What's your name?" I say with a wide smile across my face "Delilah" she says shyly looking towards what I think was her mom, and then I remembered... Delilah..."Your the cutest! Do you think your mom would mind us taking a photo?" I say kneeling down, trying to put a smile on my face, looking at her mom for permission as she pulled her phone out. "Come on on Delilah squeeze in!" Her mom said as I placed my arm around her holding her close to me. Her mom shoots the picture as I look behind me and grab one of my merch hoodies for her, "here you are, don't tell anyone but this is yours ok? On the house" I say smiling, folding it and passing it to her, I pull her into one last hug before she walks away waving with her mom, that girl was a mirror image of my little sister; very small, the longest blonde hair and the most piercing blue eyes you'll ever come across... they had the same name too...

My little sister was so beautiful... she was my best friend, and the memories of us together became more real and real everyday till I realise I'll never see her again...
Last year on her 6th birthday something terrible happened, and it's my fault... all my fault...

Me and her were in my front yard playing in the flower bed looking at all the newly blossomed lilys and sunflowers from spring. All of a sudden we heard a loud screeching noise coming from a speeding car turning the corner, it was coming straight for us and my heart stopped. I ran to the porch thinking she was following me until I looked back to see her frozen in fear, I screamed her name what seemed like 100 times until I ran towards her and tried pushing her from the cars dead line... I was too late...
We were both caught in the firing line but Delilah... she was just too young for this cruel world... she passed away a few hours later during a surgery, I was lucky enough to come out alive, but the huge scar that covers half my thigh to my waist reminds me every day of her beautiful face... it just happens that tommorow was her birthday... tommorow was the 1 year anniversary that heaven gained 1 more angel...