chapter 11 mutual enemies

Start from the beginning

"if you need to, you can hold on to my arm" Takumi offered.

"th-thank you" Sakura said walk up to Takumi and holding his arm.

'aaww family love' Dark said.

'I have to say it is cute' I thought.

"we're pretty deep in the forest now. the place is practically a maze" Takumi said.

"what the--! lord Takumi, look out!" Kaze said as he jump in front and block a attack.

Takumi grab his bow.

"a shuriken?!" Takumi asked shock.

"not just any shuriken, either, that was the kind mokushjin fighters use" Kaze said.

"mokushjin are attacking us?!" Takumi asked.

"they're about to, that was only a scout. there are more enemies heading this way" Kaze said.

"everyone, get ready for them!" Kamui said grabbing his yato.

"lets kick their butts!" I said as I also grabbed my yato.

'battle time!' Dark said.

the battle began.

I toke a good look around and saw some ninja, and some archers and I believe I saw a heeler or two.

"it looks like a group of fighters has entered the forest---friend of your, I imagine, they must not be to bright, what kind of fools walks right into an obvious trip? you'd never fall for that- right Kagero? being a retainer to prince Ryoma and all. oh wait, you did." the dark blond haired man said

"you're a disgrace to all ninja. why have you taken me prisoner--mokushu is allied with hoshido!" Kagero said.

"ha, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I've decided ally with king Garon. I've been waiting for a long, honestly. once hoshido has been defeated, mokushu will rise up to replace it. i'll finally become a true king." the dark blond haired man said.

"you've lost your mind." Kagero said.

"ouch, no need to be so insulting. right now it more prudent to keep you alive...but that could change at any time! YOU! take her away!" the dark blond man order one of his men.

"yes sir!" the ninja said, as he grabbed Kagero.

"I've always been prepared to die carrying out my mission...I never realized, though how much it would hurt to have failed lord Ryoma. if only I had delivered his message... " Kagero said.

soon I saw Saizo, with Orochi, and with another women with blue hair and riding a, um, dragon...i'm ganna call it that.

"Orochi! have we reached the spot where Kagero was captured?" Saizo asked the purple haired female.

"yeah... this looks like the area scouts described, however we're gone to deep into the woods that I cant be sure..." Orochi said unsure.

"we cant just stand here doing nothing. lets search the area" Saizo said.

"this forest is amazing...I can almost taste the bitter animosity in it. please let me handle anyone who stumble upon us. the acoustics here will make their last words all more beautiful to hear..." the blue haired female said.

"don't lose focus, Reina. we cant afford to die here, don't worry Kagero, we're coming." Saizo said, Reina, the blue haired women smiled a bit.