A New Friendship Ch-7

It's been months since you moved to Cali and met your best friend Rachel and her brother Jesse. Since then you've gotten a lot closer to Rachel and a little closer to Jesse. A couple weeks ago Jesse and his girlfriend Abigail broke up after he found that out she was cheating on him with a 21 y/o guy named Daniel, so he's been a little down lately. When you found out about the break up, you thought to yourself about how you should make Jesse feel better because he's cute and he shouldn't be wasting his time over a stupid stuck-up bitch, so you decided to step up and help him get over her. You text Jesse to put on something nice and come over because you had something in mind planned for the day that would definitely help Jesse get over Abigail.
You and Jesses text convo:
Y/n: Hey Jesse
J: Hey Y/n
Y/n: Can you come over I have something planned for the day for me you Rachel and the boys.
J: Sure why not
Y/n: Ok put on something nice and be her in 15 mins ok
J: Ok beautiful I'll be there in 10mins instead of 15 mins
Y/n: Ok love you Jesse
J: Love you to Y/n
*End of yalls convo*
You still liked Jesse as much as you did when you first met him and y'all had a close friends bond mostly cause your always around each other cause your super close best friends with Rachel. You wanted to spend the whole day with Jesse alone but you didn't want to make things weird between y'all because you didn't know if Jesse felt the same way about you, so instead you decided to invite Rachel and the rest of Jesse's crew.
*Jesses' P.O.V.*
My phone dings and I ignore it for a few seconds thinking it's a fan but then I start to feel a little curious wondering who just texted me. I grab my phone and turn it on to check who texted and it was Y/n. I still have strong feelings for her from when we first met which wasn't proper or a good one at all. Y/n texted me sayin "Hey Jesse" she wants me to go over with the boys and Rachel because she had something special planned for the day idk what it is but it has to be exciting and fun since it's special. I call up the boys and tell them to get ready and go over to Y/n's house when they're done and then I yell at Rachel to get ready. The boys think Y/n is hot but little do they know she's finna get scooped by me😏😌sooner or later, I just need time and I need to find out if she feels the same way about me.
*End if Jesse P.O.V.*
(Skip to the end of the day)
*Your P.O.V.*
Once the day was over everyone went home except for Jesse he refused to go home for some reason, he told me that he wanted to stay at my house but I told him that he had to go home. He then started to get stern with me but in a playful and cute way. My parents weren't home so it was just me and him. Rachel went back home cause she was hella tired, so it was just me and Jesse at my house, home alone, with no one to bother us if some freaky shit goes down. 😈🤪❤️💦Jesse starts backing me up into the left side wall in my room and says " Idk if you feel the same way but ever since I met you that day when me and my ex Abigail where watching birdbox and you came over to chill with Rachel I feel in love with you right away and I thought to myself this girl is really cute and I wanna make her mine. So tell me mami do you feel the same way and if you do...how much do you wanna meet daddy's little friend?😏😈💦" I was so shocked to hear that from him and I didn't know what to say. I just stood there looking at his cute ass face until finally I said....

A/n: cliff hanger bichhhh🤪 hope y'all liking the story so far🙏 I'm working really hard on keeping it interesting 😉 anyways love y'all 🙃❤️