the school life

I walked from the abamdoned city to the new and rebuilt part as it is my way to reach school I always pretend I don't know how to fight cause its better if would leave me alone rather than them bugging all the time. Now I've had my share of bullies yes but I lure them into a few other fragile kids and just walk away the 'weak submit to the strong and the strong submit to the stronger' if you're weak then simply get stronger to beat your enemies never rely on other figures to help you I've always thought.
I hide behind trees checking for signs of people so that I can hide from them and let my route home be unknown. The coast is clear and I head into the school it starts off like every other day with the students in the hallways talking to others distracting themselves on their phone. While deep in thought I get a soft but notoceable poke on my spine.
???: not late
Y/n: jesus don't scare me like that.

I obviously wasn't scared but I have to keep my persona.

???: its surprising how you can hide from everyone on your way to school yet you still get frightened by a barely noticeable poke
Y/n: I'm a mysterious one mia.
Mia: well obviously you are

I suppose you don't know her (well obviously) this girl is Nia Brown and she is the closest person I have to a friend. She wears clothes that are only black with little to no design on them. We hardly talk on recess and don't talk during class. She constantly talks about summoning demons and I find it hella weird.

Y/n: sooooooooo...ummmmmm did anything on the weekends?

Mia: if you think ordering books on how to summon a devil on amazon is productive.

Y/n: well the first thing you need would be a pentagram and lots of fire, as well as many sacrifices as well and I doubt your parents will let you slaughter things and possibly burn your house down just so you can summon a devil.

Mia: yeah I doubt they'd let me do that. Oh well there is always a forest.

The bell rang I grabbed my books and booked it (pardon the pun) to history class.
It was a slow like always and I constantly get the paper spit on my jacket and hair as well as the constant harrasment about my "albinism" and it never ends for the remaining classes in school.

School ended uneventful like always and as usual I waited at the outside of the school to monitor anyone who'd follow me back to the ruined city.
Noone.
So I head to my route from the skeptical alleyways to abandoned houses to theruined city. I thought I was alone boy was I wrong

???: well well well what do we have here