I'm in Shingeki no Kyojin? (Attack on Titan)

~•~*IMPORTANT*~•~

-This was based on the first season of AOT/SNK, so pretend the manga doesn't exist (its hard I know) but that's how it is since not everyone has read them-

A/N: It's been too long mah beautifuls! But rest assured I haven't forgotten my anime reader-insert series. (Assuming any of you are actually reading them TT_TT) If you have watched Free! Iwatobi Swim Club and/or Corpse Party Tortured Souls (the anime) then I highly suggest reading the 1st and 2nd book in this series, since a few things might be confusing.

*If you haven't watched Corpse Party then I'm not forcing you. It isn't appropriate for younger people. Seriously, I watched it all at once and couldn't sleep that night so watch at your own risk!!*

1st book: I'm in Free! Iwatobi Swim Club? (It explains EVERYTHING o.O)

2nd book: I'm in Corpse Party?

3rd book: YOU IS READING IT.

SO LETTUCE GET STARTED EH?

~•~•~•~

You sat, eating pringles with Devin, the adorable yet hyper second grader you were babysitting. He had come over to your house and the two of you sat in your room as Devin flipped through channels on your TV. "(Name)~! I wanna watch Attack on Titan!!!" He whined with huge puppy dog eyes. However much he begged, you knew that there were two reasons why he definitely could not watch it:

A.) The only way to watch it at the moment was your laptop, and who knows how that might turn out.

*INFO FOR PEOPLE WHO DIDNT READ THE 1ST BOOK: reader-chan keeps getting sucked into animes by her laptop, so she avoids watching anime on it as much as she can, so she doesn't "unlock" the door between dimensions and Shit*

B.) HE'S FREAKING SEVEN YEARS OLD. And his parents would kill you if you let him watch something with giant, naked cannibals with no genitals.

So, he eventually stopped bickering, and asked you to make him some mac n cheese. You somehow forgot that he was a sly son if a gun and left him in your room to make the food. It didn't take long, and as you opened the door holding a bowl of warm pasta and a glass of milk, you saw Devin opening crunchyroll to watch Attack on titan.

"AYE! GET OFF OF THAT DEVICE RIGHT NOW OR NO MAC N CHEESE FOR YOU."

"But then who's gonna eat it?"

"ME."

"But you just ate like three cans of chips."

"I DID NO SUCH THING!"

Suddenly the doorbell rang, it was Devin's mother who had randomly gotten the rest of the day off. The energentic boy giggled as he grabbed the styrofoam bowl and red solo cup and raced out the door. His mom just looked at you slightly amused. "So sorry for whatever he did (Name), I hope he wasn't too bad." She giggled as you said your goodbyes and whatnot, and you made your way back to your room. Unfortunately for you, the browser had just loaded, but no introduction came as you were sucked into the all too famiar vortex between dimensions.

~•~•~•~

Your eyes fluttered open to see a beautiful sky. Soft grass lay underneath you as you sat up in your fabulous Black Butler pajamas. 'Y U NO WARN ME BEFORE BRINGING ME HERE?!' You screamed in your head. Suddenly, a tall blonde appeared beside you. "You must be (Name). I am Erwin Smith as you already know, and I attempt to keep as much order as possible in this world." Standing up, you stared at the man with a slightly annoyed expression.

"Hey Erwin, thanks for telling me that you were bringing me here. Gou and Yuka at least warned me, but you? Noooooo."

He shrugged and smiled.

"Warnings seem pointless for me, but if you really want one fine.

Welcome to Shingeki no Kyojin."

~•~•~•~