Chapter 8: Trust me

The weekend got over really soon and it was Monday. A school day.

I will be meeting Zack probably and would ask him about his disappearing from the party.

Charlie had his football practice today so i was all alone by myself walking to school.

I was in my English class with my friends when Mrs. Patterson, our teacher walks in and introduced him.

"Good morning everyone, this is Zack he will be studying in Caster High from now on." She said while roaming her eyes around the class and then she stopped at me."Mia will you give Zack a tour of the school?"

Why me from all of the students?! I can't control anything when i am with him. My brain stops functioning my organs and specially my heart.

"Okay." Was all i could say at that time.

But i wasn't okay with that idea. I don't know anything besides his name and how can i like him already?

I could see him all blushy when I agreed to give him a tour of the school. I guess he too likes me but it's too soon to say anything.

It was lunch time and I as a sincere student gave Zack a tour of the school. It wasn't that awkward as i thought it would be. I was explaining him all about school.

"Hey Mia i wanted to talk to you about the party." Zack said in between my explanation.

"I wanted that too. So you go first."

"Look i am sorry i acted like a kid that day but there is something you need to know, i mean i want to show you something. So are you free after school?"

"Um, Yes. But is everything okay?"

"Yes everything is good. So I'll see you after school near the parking lot is that okay?"

"Okay, but i am not done yet with the tour."

"Oh it's okay i know everything about this school. See you."

How does he know everything about the school? He has just came to town. It was odd.

"See ya."

I quickly texted my mom- I might come home late today. Been assigned a work to do. Will tell you when come back home. Love you. xo

He gave a quick kiss on my cheek and walked away.

I was surprised by his sudden act. I was blushing like a fool standing there in the middle of the hallway.

The bell rang and i went to my class. I thought what did Zack wanted to show me? What was so important that he asked me if I could meet him after school on his first day?

I thought about this all along. Soon it was time to unleash all the questions that were running through my mind like a new Taylor Swift's song.

I exchanged the books from my locker and said goodbyes to my friends. Though Shein was not comfortable for me to go alone with a stranger, I don't know why but Zack always felt right.

Also Charlie assured him that Zack was a good guy and he knows what he is doing.

So i trusted Charlie. He must have known what Zee was upto or else he wouldn't have approved Zack near me.

What if Zack wanted to take me on a date? I was not ready for a date. Absolutely not in my school clothes.

I wonder how our first date would be?

I went to the parking area of the school and saw Zack leaning on a jeep. He was busy on his phone so he didn't saw me."Hello princess!"

"Hey Zack." I said while giggling. "So where are we going?"

"That's a bit of a surprise. But i just want to warn you Mia don't freak out and just please trust me okay? I won't do anything to hurt you or harm you in any way."

How am i supposed to trust him so soon?

Like he was reading my mind he said. "I know its too much to ask when you barely know me but please just trust me on this and don't run away okay?"

What am i supposed to do now? I don't know him. I can't say no because i have a tinsy bitsy crush on him and don't want to shoo him off so soon.

But was it right to go out with a stranger?

"Okay I trust you." This was all i could thing off at that time. 

Was i making a mistake to go with him? He is a total stranger to me. I don't even know him. I have met him just once. But i have to get all my anwers.

I can't just let this thing go or I would think about it all the time.

But what if Zack kidnaps me and ask my parents for money? Then this would all be my fault! I would blame myself for this throughout my life.

Oh god why did i said what i said?!

It was all messed up. I have no idea what I am getting myself into.