The Savior

On a peaceful day at Fula City, Margo run around the city then enter the forest to meet up with her friend, Zeraora while bringing some Oran berries and Moomoo milk.

"I bet he will love all of these!!" She said happily while passing some trees but there wasn't any pokemon around which it was kinda strange.

A few minutes later, she found Zeraora who is sitting on top of a rock, cleaning himself.

"Hi Zeraora!!" Margo called him which startled him a bit, but he just smiles and then he walk towards her.

"I brought you some berries and milk, your favourite." Margo hand over the foods and drinks before he smiles and eat 'em up.

It was a happy scenery for a while, until they could have heard a threat coming towards them, it was some Mega Beedrills behind Zeraora.

Margo jaw dropped in fear as she shudders and points behind Zeraora, he was about to turn around until a pin missle pierced through his shoulder but didn't hit his vital spot. "Zeraora!!" Margo shouted in shock.

Bloods came out of his wound as he hisses in pain, more pin missles are shooting towards them. Zeraora stands in front of Margo to protect her and come to a though that this is his last day.

But it wasn't, some blue auras flows behind Zeraora and throw back all of the pin missles before two figures appeared in front of them.

"Well well, another Beedrill problem I see?" Said one of them as they started glowing blue.

The man beside his pokemon look back at the shocked Margo and Zeraora as he smiles. "It's okay, we'll take it from here. Now go!!"

Margo nodded and grab Zeraora's paw. "C'mon Zeraora!!" Then she quickly drag Zeraora away from the battle.

"Let's go, Lucario!!" The man shouted as the Lucario besides him rushes towards the Mega Beedrills followed by the man himself.

Zeraora look back while getting dragged by Margo, but his eyes wasn't focusing on the fight, but how glorious the Lucario is on battling, leaving a blush on his face.

To be continued...