Prom (Sal's part)

Sal-
Sal was nervous as he waited for you outside the apartments he kept wondering if he looked good enough then he heard the door open, he turned and what he saw made him breathless.

Sal-  Sal was nervous as he waited for you outside the apartments he kept wondering if he looked good enough then he heard the door open, he turned and what he saw made him breathless

(What you're wearing)
"Sal? You look shocked. Do I look ok?" You asked while turning slightly red, he smiled under his mask and held your hand, "You look like an angel, you're perfect." You blushed and smiled.

   You both had finally arrived and went inside to see it almost half full of people and Sal led you to dance, a slow song started playing and you draped your arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around your waist, you both started swaying to the song and you laid your head on his shoulder. After a few hours a song you knew started playing. (The song is up top) Your eyes lit up as you started dancing to the song and singing along, Sal blushed as he listened to the lyrics and watched you dance to them.
   You were out of breath by the end of the song and noticed people were clearing out and going home, you grabbed Sal's hand and walked outside into the fresh air, you sat down on a bench with Sal and laid your head on his shoulder. After a few minutes you lifted your head up to face him, you felt him bring his hand up to rest it on your cheek and you smiled and leaned into his touch. You saw him lift up the his mask to where his mouth and a portion of his nose was showing, he leaned up a little with his hand still on your cheek and gave you a sweet kiss, you smiled and kissed back. Tonight had been the best.