What they're like drunk

Sal-
  Me, Sal, and Larry decided to play truth or dare but with a twist, if you didn't do the dare you had to take a shot or if you picked truth and you didn't want to answer you had to take a shot. Sal decided to go first.
(Sal in Bold, reader is in italics, Larry is underlined)
"So Sal, truth or dare?"
He smiled and confidently replied "Dare"
I smirked evilly and his smile faltered "I dare you to put three ice cubes down your pants until they melt."
Larry laughed as Sal stood up and went to get the ice, when he came back and sat down he didn't look happy. Sal looked at Larry and asked
"Larry, truth or dare?"
"Hm, I pick truth."
"Uh ok, what's the stupidest thing you've ever done in front of a crowd?"
Larry took a shot and shook his head no, then he looked at me and asked
"Y/n, truth or dare?"
"Dare"
He looked at Sal and gave a sly smile and Sal's face turned to worry
"I dare you to sit on Sal's lap and whisper anything in his ear"
I laughed and walked over to Sal and plopped down on his lap leaning back to whisper the first thing that came to mind, "did you know we're always tasting our own tongues? How about I taste yours for a change?" And laughed as his face became a bright cherry red.
  The game went on for a while longer, Sal was the one taking most of the shots, ending up getting drunk and eventually Larry left. Now I had to deal with a drunken Sal.
  He hugged me tight pulled me back down to the couch and whined when I tried to get up, "nooo don't leave meee! I want you to stay!" I sighed as I gave in and let him hug me. After about 10 minutes I felt him shift to the side of me and he pulled me down to lay down with him. He had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and his head laying on my shoulder, I got comfortable and started running my hand gently through his hair and a few minutes later I felt his breathing slow down and noticed he had fallen asleep. I smiled and closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

  Larry-
I honestly don't know what to put for him....