universal

i want to say that this is a late celebration for 2k reads, however, reading it now, it really sucks. im so sorry that it seems like i didn't even try. it makes me feel amazing that all you beautiful babes read this book.

it was rushed because i've been sick and in a bad place mentally for a while and i really felt like i needed to give myself meaning.

don't worry, i'll still be writing. my update schedule may become more strict. i'm thinking maybe Wednesday and Saturday, because i can't have my phone on Sundays and that gives me time to write a short chapter and a long one.

anyways, this is the story.

disclaimer/warning/thingy thing: Peter has ADHD and Bruce has autism because they can???? and 🅱️eter is lactose intolerant because same

Everyone was stressed. Some where admittedly more stressed than others, and some were stressed for more serious reasons, but still. They were all nervous.

As Peter shoves everything into his suitcase, he tries to make sure he doesn't forget anything. He goes through a checklist in his head: Phone? Yep. Phone charger? Yep. Clothes? Yep.

Stark watches in agony as Peter neglects to fold his shirts. He cringes as he thinks about how wrinkled they'll be when they arrive.

As they are deciding who rode which bus, because yes, Tony's extra and bought three tour buses specifically for this trip, Peter was scrambling down to the parking garage.

"What'd I miss?" Peter asks, slightly out of breath.

"Nothing much. You're going to be riding with Steve and Bruce," Tony says, gesturing to the front bus. Peter quickly throws his bags on board, then comes back.

"C'mere, kid. Let's see." Stark got out his phone and held out his hand for Peter's. Peter gives it up without hesitation. "Now I can see where you are and you can see where I am. Okay? If you ever need me, just call and the drivers will pull over and you can switch with one of us."

"Alright," Peter nods. "See you in probably an hour."

Tony grins and bows. "The same to you."

Within the first fifteen minutes, Tony already sees that this was a poot decision in bunking. When both Bucky and himself have major PTS surrounding each other, and Clint is literally scared to death of cars and long-distance travels, no one is there that isn't having a mental breakdown.

Peter recognizes his mistake, as well. He forgot his medication, his sound-cancelling headphones, and his pajamas. However, at least those were all things he could easily replace.

As Tony sits in his bunk and watches the door to the bathroom, he gets on his phone and begins to browse his camera roll.

Oh, wow. That's a lot of pictures of Peter, Pepper, and Rhodey.

He may have a problem with taking too many pictures of people he cares for.

He begins to select a few that aren't needed, and presses delete. I mean, it's not like he really needs to, he's rich; he has enough money to pay for extra storage and extra everything.

He just doesn't need three pictures of Peter eating ice cream.

Meanwhile, Peter is playing Cards Against Humanity online, and Steve is helping him. Bruce is sleeping, so they have to be pretty quiet, but they end up getting some really funny things. Steve's stopped gawking at the things that the cards say, now, though, so that takes away a small funny bit.