Chapter1 the beginning

Troyes pov

---------------------------------------------

I look at my alarm clock and it says 1:30 am. OMG I can believe I slept only 1 hour ugh stupid me I'm never going to sleep... I close my eyes thinking just random thoughts for like an hour and then I started to drift asleep.

I woke up at like 8:00am,I got up and made some bacon and eggs. Mmmmm just the thought about it makes my mouth water, I unlock my phone and I look at twitter and see some very cute ships of me and Tyler. #troyler it says with a cute pic of me and Tyler. I love Tyler to be honest he so cute his Laugh his smile... his everything! I feel the heat rising, ok no more...trying so hard not to open it again. I look at the time and it says that it's 9:30 I have got to get ready because Zoe and Alfie texted me saying all the YouTubers are going on a trip...

Tylers pov

----------------------------------------------

I sit up thinking to my self should I look at ships of me and Troye? Or I shouldn't... If he ever figured out that I was looking at them omg I would be soooo embarrassed that I would blush! I was jumped out out of my thoughts by a text from zalfie all the YouTubers are going on a trip it's today OMG what am I going to pack!

A/N

----------------------------------------------

This is it really... any feedback on my first chapter and remember NO HATE

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 13, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Just 1weekendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें