Chapter 19

After the long travels we finally made it to the capital of the fire tribe, Saika. It was certainly a lot different than what I was use to. Yoon, Zeno and me were the ones who were in the capital because we don't capture a lot of attention, in fact we look completely normal. We end up going to a shady area and so they had me stay close to them as it was that shady. Upon entering the smell of smoke filled our nose as well as the scene of dangerous men. One grabbed me getting rather close to touching someplace unwanted. I tried to squirm my way out of his grasp as he trapped my arms but I was useless if I can't hurt him, and I don't want to be nice. Instead there was hooded people nearby who stopped them and the one with Ao and a cloth over his eyes came to my rescue pushing me out of his grasp into his arms. Jae-ha and Kija did similar things to Zeno and Yoon.

"Thank you Shin-ah."

A small smile appeared on his lips. There was whispering as they seemed to have recognized some of us. They remembered something menacing of Shin-ah, as well as remembering me from when I use my lightning and my menacing sword. I smiled at that because I found it to be funny. I turned my back from them and made food appear in my hands from thin air handing it out to everyone.

"Thank you Amy."- Everyone

I genuinely smiled as Yona mentioned her concerns as well as calling me out making me flustered.

"Amy was spying as well and made an actually good theory and the fact it seems to be liable I don't want to leave just yet."-Yn

"Ah well Yona just remember it was only a theory I might be wrong myself."

As soon as I said that it was like it was right on time, someone comes in and tells me exactly what I said could happen.

"The Kai Empire's entire troops are heading here to invade Kouka."-Stranger

I turn towards them in shock I knew that it was possible but the fact it was right is outstanding. It looked to me like earlier in the Kai Empire they were negotiating and something might happen that they were to invade Kouka. As they continued to tell us that Saika was in trouble I was already mysteriously gone myself. Shin-ah had noticed it and told Yona who told everyone else and became worried. I on the other hand was out in the busy streets of Saika when I reached a dead end I turned into a hawk and quickly flew off. I landed on the edge of Saika's borders watching from a distance as to what is going on. As night came I stayed there waiting until I could feel what it was I needed. Eventually I felt the hatred but it wasn't what I expected. I closed my eyes to see that they both had the same hatred and it all was for Soo-won.

"What is going on? Don't tell me that they have made an alliance!? I need to stop them before they fight. I can't let this go on any further I must send everyone home."

I felt my inner Areum come out at the moment as I felt the need to create peace in the world. I was also mad at the fact that they were even going through the trouble to make the citizens frightened. I stayed up all night finding out bits of information wherever I flew. I even found out some information from the Sen Province side that they made an alliance with the fire tribe leader. At the sight of daybreak they didn't move and stayed where they were the fact that they were still here was annoying. I turned into my godly form as my hair floated and my eyes became white. I traveled on foot towards the back of the Sen Province soldiers and was going to fight them all with my fury. Unconsciously a lightning bolt bursted out of nowhere scaring the soldiers and white lightning bolts came out of my eyes as well.

"Oh My God A Monster!"-soldier

"That is insulting I am no monster I just come to get rid of the people who dared to start a war. I am going to change all of your opinions right here and right now."