Chapter 8

Yeah I broke the rules of the week I leaned over and kissed him. We kissed for awhile when I finally pull away.

"We have to make it through tonight then when I wake up tomorrow, I can go and talk to Miranda and then well from there I don't really know what will happen but I will be able to stop feeling so guilty for cheating on Miranda"

Adam smiles and grabs my hands.

"Don't worry we'll make it work I'm sure of it."

I caress his stubble cheek and grin. Adam leans into my touch and closes his eyes.

"I can't wait to kiss you and touch you Adam." I growl.

"Same here cowboy, but you won't be able to handle me, I'm really horny right now, and I'm very wild so you better watch out." Adam winks.

I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen. Might as well cook dinner, Adam can't cook for nothing.

I shuffle through the fridge till i find a pound of ground beef, perfect for hamburgers.

I heat up a pan and open the fresh meat. I make nice plump pairs and set them in the pan.

Adam hugs me from behind, he kissed the middle of my back and tightened the hug.

I season the Patties and turn top face Adam.

"One kiss won't hurt." I mutter.

Adam smirks and looks into my eyes.

I kiss him lightly, feeling a little guilt but still felt good to kiss and hug someone you love.

I fix the hamburgers and set them in buns. I fixed the burgers with lettuce tomato and ketchup, Adams fridge needs stocked badly. Good thing Adam likes everything.

I set the two burgers in front of him, he smiles and says a light thank you. We eat and then watch TV.

"I'm telling you Derrick is going to won Big Brother, not Cody."

"Cody will win watch actually want to bet?"

"On what? Blow jobs?" Adam smirks.

"No umm."

"How about if Derrick wins you do anything I say and If Cody wins I do anything you say!" Adam giggles.

"Ahh your so sexual, fine fine deal."

"Wait but what if Victoria wins?" Blake says

"Oh please she is a floater and they never win" Adam says

"Ok if you say so"

We shake hands and go upstairs. I decide to sleep with Adam to atleast see how it is to sleep with him.

He snuggles into my chest, man was he cold. I tried warming him up with my hand caressing his beautifly crafted hips but it didn't work.

I fall asleep an hour later...Alot is going to happen tomorrow...

Updated!

Comment/vote

Sorry for the errors my phone is going wild and I'm really busy! ;-)