A Mothers baby

Kat ( Cassie's Mother) POV

I heard moans from my daughters room. please no, not my baby not yet. "Breed me!!!" Nooo please not my baby! She's not eight teen yet please. He promised!

16 years ago

My POV

Little one year old Cassie ran away from her dads open arms. She ran and ran in little circles, her dad slowly running behind her pretending to be the cookie monster. "Yum yum yum I want Cookie!" The man said. His dirty blonde hair glowing in the sun along with his blue eyes.

"Ha HaHa no shookie for you papa !!" The little girls smile brightened.

"Oh really here come the- No Cassie don't run into the woods! Cassie!!!" But it was to late. The girl kept running and running. The girl finally tripped on a tree root and burst into tears. " Papa! I got a boo boo!" She said while looking around. When she saw her dad was no where to be seen her tears stopped instantly. All the sudden she started to feel sleepy, to sleepy. She started to hear a lullaby.

seven teen years will pass away

A purified spirit will begin to play

Something dark will breach her hole

A dark need for danger and dark need for love.

More more more

She needs

Until at eight teen she does the deed

And only then will he succeed

And must take her away

A mate indeed

Has the child slept a peaceful sleep she did not notice her dad and mom walking up to her.

" How long do we have?"

"How long do you have. I already did my duty and that's all I had to do. Its up to you now" He said while walking deeper into the woods.

"Leaving me with a cursed child!!!! When will THEY take her away!?" She yelled on the verge of tears.

"Your daughter is blessed by dark spirits not cursed. THEY will take her at eight teen, I promise. You will know when she has her first wet dream. Keep her Catholic. And make sure she stays a virgin or else." He said unemotionally.

"What will they do with her?" She said with tears finally falling.

"Mate her. He will fuck her. Breed her. Be with her. Think of it has an arranged marriage. Angel El Diablo will be the one to introduce her to this world all though he will not me with her. She will mate with a Were-Bear. I will tell when to move into their territory. Don't run we will find you. Her beast will awaken and guide her when she is eight teen. She need The Bears to help her turn."

"Will she be mated with a male or female?" The mother said while putting her game face on.

"Female... with male genitalia. Her first dream will be of a man then it will slowly become a she-male. Then and only the on the night of her birthday will she see her mates face and be able to orgasm. She must not orgasm till then"

" Okay"

Has soon has the words left her mouth he disappeared and she was suddenly home with her baby in her arms.

Present Kat POV

After I woke up my daughter from her wet dream I couldn't help but die inside. I was losing my only baby. I stood in front of her bathroom door listening for any signs of masturbation and when I heard her moan I was quick to interrupt. She must not orgasm until she sees her mates face.