New Principal

Has I sat walked to my locker I couldn't help but remember the dream. I started feeling the heat come again when all the sudden-

"Oomph!" I collided with a wall and fell to the floor. I looked around but luckily no one was their. Well, that's weird. Where did the wall come from? And where is everyone?

"Damn bitch! Watch where your going!? Shouldn't you be in class!?" I looked up in amazement at this talking wall. What I saw shocked me. Oh My Gatorade. Its a boy! well, man in a suit. Did he just cuss at me?

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! I wasn't paying attention. Are you new here? Oh, class starts in five minutes" I say while fixing my big annoying glasses and smoothing out my dress has I got up. Has I got a better look the guy had black hair and very dark blue-black eyes. He was muscled and had a very professional look going on.

"Nice white panties you got their," OMG! MY PANTIES! I FLASHED HIM!!!!!!!!," So you're a virgin. That's very good.... mmmh" He said while biting his plump full lips. " So miss Virgin What's your name?"

"Ca-Cassie!And You can't call me that!! " He chuckled. It was a dark and manly sound that made me swoon.

" Well Miss Cassie. You can't talk to your principal like that. That detention for you in my office, bitch! And if you ever raise you little pathetic voice to me again I'm gonna have to take your punishment into my own hands." Has I stood their in shock, he walked up to and grabbed my ass. I started to fight him and he just kept chuckling. Has soon has I gave up he came close and whispered in my ear ," My name is Mr. Diablo. Angel El Diablo is my full name. I'm not really your principal but I will see you for detention in the library. Don't make me come get you. And you seem nice. I'll give you ten minutes instead of five. Bye Amor mio." Has he walked away I finally snapped out of it but when I turned around I was facing a group if student. I was in total shock. When I checked my watch... Uh-Oh This is crazy.... I have ten minutes.