Jungkook x Reader (female)

"Pleaseeeee." You whined again for the hundredth time. Jungkook merely shook his head and continued to stare into his phone. "It's not that big of a deal."

"Then why do you want to so bad?" He chuckles.

"Because I don't trust anybody else." You roll over and cuddle into his side. He sighs and wraps an arm around you lazily. It's normal for you two to be cuddling like this on a Sunday. It's also normal for you to be begging him like this. Well, normal recently.

"That's the most fun part. Building a relationship with someone, building trust and feelings for them, and then sleeping with them. I'm not going to have sex with you for the sake of you no longer being a virgin anymore." You groan and bury your face into his chest.

"But it's my virginity. And I want you to be the one to take it. It takes too long for me to trust people the way I trust you." He shakes his head and continues to roam through social media.

You pout and swing a leg over his torso pulling yourself up to straddle his hips. You pull his phone out of his grasp and toss it on the bed behind you.

"You're lucky that didn't fall onto the floor. I took the case off." You didn't care about the phone. Instead you starts to sway your hips in slow circles and close your eyes. "(Y/n)?" The friction cause heat to build up at your core. Jungkook tentatively places his hands on your hips and stops your movements.

You sigh, annoyed, and open your eyes. Jungkook sits up and meets your gaze while still holding your hips. His eyes are closed and he's licking his lips. A different kind of warmth pulls between your legs.

"Don't do that." Jungkook's voice is deep and husky. Almost a whisper.

"Do what?" You ask feigning innocence. "This?" You grind against him again, this time moving back and forth pushing your chest against his. He tightens his grip on your hips making you stop again.

"Yes. That." You can feel Jungkook uncomfortably shift underneath you and you roll your eyes. You go to get off, but he suddenly stops you. "Wait." His eyes snap open and he pulls you to hover back over him. Confused, you try to sit, but he holds your weight up. His eyes are darker than normal, and his lips are already shiny with saliva.

"Jungkook?" You question. He closes his eyes and presses his forehead against your shoulder. His grip on you lessens, placing you back on his crotch.

"I'm sorry." He continues to hide his face as you settle; now understanding his problem. A blush creeps up your cheeks.

"There's nothing to be sorry about." You're surprised by the pitch of your voice. It's higher than normal. Girlier than normal.

"You don't feel it?" He pulls his head up and looks at your face.

"Oh, I feel it." You laugh nervously. You definitely feel it. Even though his tight skinny jeans, you can feel it.

"I'm really sorry. I should've controlled myself better. I should go." He gently nudged you off of him and stands off the bed. Your mouth falls open as you see his boner momentarily before his hand covers it.

"Don't go." You grab a hold of his arm and pull him back.

"Seriously? Don't you get that I don't want to?" He stays standing in front of you, next to the bed. One hand covering his erection, the other hanging in the air from your grip on his arm.

"Please?" You sight is focused on his hands. Particularly the one adjusting his dick to lessen his boner. Jungkook sighs aloud, but settles down on the bed next to you.

"We're not having sex, (y/n). You can look though. I know you're curious." Your heart skips a beat as you push his shoulder back down to the mattress.

With nervous fingers and sweaty palms, you undo his belt and jeans and pull them down to his knees. His dick is outlined more clearly through his boxers. You're breathing solely through your mouth as you pulls the last bit of fabric away.

Your first thought is to compare him to porn. His tan skin wraps around the hairless penis in front of you. He has a slight curve in his shaft, a thick vein running along the underside, a pinkish-maroon tip, and his length is something to be proud of. His confidence is well deserved.

You pull the hem of his shirt about half-way up his torso revealing some of his abs. Your best friend's body is the most perfect thing you've ever seen. You trail your finger over his soft skin and outline his penis from where it lies against his stomach.

Jungkook shifts suddenly when your fingers come into contact with his skin. You pause your touch momentarily, but continue once you see how lust filled his eyes are.

His dick is longer than your hand, and it's girth is thick enough for you to just be able to touch your finger tips together, barely. You're surprised at the tenurature of his skin, the softness, and the overall hardness. With each squeeze, Jungkook groans a little louder.

"Not too hard. And less nails, please." You Olsen your grip a little and continue to trace the veins that are showing.

"You should tell me what to do. So I don't accidentally hurt you." You nite you lip and look up at him from behind his cock.

"Spit." You furrow your eyebrows in confusion. "It feels like sandpaper without some lube after a while. Spit on me." You do as told and massage the saliva all over.

"Suck on the tip. No teeth. Just suck on it." You wrap your lips around him, and hollow out your cheeks. Your tongue naturally goes to massage the head of his dick. "Keep pumping your hand, baby. Bob your head a little, too." Jungkook's voice continues to weaken under your assault. You make eye contact with him again as you sync your hand and mouth pumps.

"Focus your tongue right below the head, at the top of the vein." He momentarily closes his eyes once you start massaging the spot. His lips part and his dick start to twitch. "Faster, (y/n). Come on, baby." The spot under the head of his cock start pulsing faster and faster the more you stimulate it.

Jungkook grabs a hold of your hair and guides you farther and farther down on him. His hips come up to meet you. It's not long until your gagging from him hitting the back of your throat. He stops thrusting and pets your hair.

"Swallow when I get to your throat. It helps you not gag. Close your eyes if you need to." You follow his instructions. You mouth fills with saliva the deeper he goes. Jungkook's grip on your hair tightens as he controls your head movement. He pushes your head all the way down, and you close your eyes; focusing on not gagging. Jungkook moans out your name and curses under his breath as you swallow around him.

His dick twitches in your throat a couple more time before he let's go of your hair and lets you up. You sit on you knees inform of him whipping your mouth of excess saliva. Jungkook stares at you breathlessly. All sense of reserve out the window.

"Your turn, baby. Lie down for me."