CHAPTER 6

A message flash on her cell phone,"Is it still a deal?". Asad immediately grab her cell phone from the table,"Oho. deal.. i see! someone is running a serious business in university already? what kind of deal ? NO! WAIT... DRUG DEAL?", Asad said with a mischievious smile on his face. Zahra was the audience enjoying the happy moments and shaking her head while laughing.

"Ama, look at him, he's always troubling me", Samaira was irritated and got angry at him.

"Asad it's enough".

Asad poke on her shoulder ,"what deal is it maira?".

"it's none of your business and stop poking your nose in my privacy. Typically behaving like a neighborhood aunty", Samaira murmurs.

"I can still hear you", Asad said while leaving for his college.

This is the daily routine. Samaira and Asad back firing each other and this is what makes Zahra's house "A home". She live for these moments. She live for her children. Life wasn't a bed of roses for her but in the end it was all worth the difficulties she had faced. 

Samaira immediately went to her room and replied,"Yes it is". She didn't send the message immediately, she thought for a while and erase it and instead she type,"um...which deal?"...she chuckles.

Samar saw her message and raised his eyebrow,"Our chai deal?".

Samaira: oh yes ofcourse it is. "Stupid Samaira", she bit her lower lip while shaking her head

Samar: Great.

It was a sunny morning but there was something in the wind or it was just that Samaira was feeling different in the ambiance or within her but she was not sure. She felt contented, she was excited. She was wearing a yellow kurti with jeans and was searching for her stole but she couldn't find it. She called her ama to find it for her . Ama found her stole immediately on her desk. "Maira?". 

" Ama did you find....yes here it is".

"What will you do without me beta?", Zahra said while shaking her head.

"I'm always going to stick with you ama? you forgot our infinity promise? i'm going no where".

"Ah! how can i forget our infinity promise, i remember my sweety. It's unreal for me that you still stick to it... i made that promise just to make you feel better in that moment".

"But ama promise is a promise and you can't break it", Samaira was upset.

how innocent is my daughter.... Zahra thought to herself. She sensed vulnerability in this promise.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was Samaira's 10th birthday. She was so excited for the surprise birthday party her mom was going to arrange for her tomorrow.Her dad was coming too for her birthday. She couldn't sleep because of the excitement. She woke up before time for her school, got ready on time and went to school with a shine in her eyes. Her friends and teachers made her feel special on her day. 

She was standing on the door to enter her house but she stopped for a second, she could hear someone shouting inside the house. It was her mom shouting on phone. She took a step back and she could hear her ," what am i going to say to Samaira, it's her birthday. You should be here, i told her that you'll be here for her today. for how long i have to make them understand?  
A tear came running down on her cheeks and she felt numb in the moment. She heard something, something fall apart ..... was it her heart or ....

Hey guys!
Need your reviews