Looking at me, Harry asked, "Bliss, have you stood there the entire time?"

"I...er...err...I didn't know what to do." I confessed.

Harry looked at me with his head cocked to his right, as if assessing me.

"Something's got you unnecessarily nervous," he said, sitting on the bed "Come sit with me, we'll talk and figure it out, baby."

He patted a spot in the bed, next to him, inviting me over.

I sat close to him.

"May I kiss you?" he asked.

By way of an answer, I leaned into him and crashed my mouth into his plump lips.

Our tounges met and he slid his hand up to my breast, cupping it.

Mimicking his actions I placed my hand on his chest and stroked it heatedly. He felt so deliciously good.

His hand found its way under my top and began rubbing my bare skin. Under my bra, it went and soon Harry was pinching my left nipple. A moan escaped my throat.

"Too many clothes" Harry murmured sucking my neck. He began to take my top off and I froze in anticipation.

This was the moment I had been waiting for.

I was going to have sex with Harry Styles.

Harry pulled back, his hands and his mouth were no longer attached to any part of my body.

I opened my eyes to find out what was going on. He was staring at me.

"Sorry, love I promised you a talk and instead I got carried away," he said sheepishly, "It's just that you are so fucking hot. I can't take my hands of you."

"Harry," I said, "we can talk later, let's have sex."

"I'd really like to, love." he said, running his tongue over his lips. "but let's talk. Something was bothering you earlier and I'm afraid that if we ignore it now it may come back to bite us in the arse later. I care too much about you to let that happen."

"Oh, Harry," I gushed. "What you just said really helps. I was just wondering about how you felt towards me."

It was true, his words had set me at ease.

But I also know this one thing about boyfriends, you didn't come out and tell them "I love you" the first time you had sex, otherwise they would run for the hills and you would never hear from them again. Men just don't do emotions.

Harry's "I care about you" had exceeded my expectations.

"You're really important to me, Bliss." He carried on, "something else on your mind?"

"Well, I was just wondering if I could tell my girls about us."

"You mean, you haven't already?" he asked, surprise in his voice, "you guys tell each other everything the minute it happens."

"Of course I haven't," I said indignantly "I fully understand your need for privacy."

"I'm not keeping us a secret, Bliss. At least not from them."

"Have you told your mum?"

"Not yet, but I will. Tomorrow I'll tell Mum and Gems, and the band and Jeff." he said, "they'll figure it out anyway. I won't be able to keep my hands off you for the duration of the tour and they'll be there at times."

"I've got a feeling Gemma kinda knows already."

"She might. She's a genius at sussing things out, and I have talked nonstop about you since we met."