Liquorice

"Ew, how can you even eat that stuff?" Mondo asked his boyfriend, who was casually eating a stick of liquorice. The raven stared up at Oowada, simply sealing down the sugar coated candy.

"It's nice." Kiyotaka always replied.

Mondo rolled his eyes and ate another piece of candy corn.

The two were supposed to be working on their English assessment, but that study session doing turned into a 'getting candy and sitting down, talking about school stories' talk.

But Mondo couldn't help himself but comment on the biter 'sweet' that Kiyotaka Ishimaru ate.

He didn't understand how absolutely anyone could like Liquorice. It was disgusting.

"Your version of nice is a lot different to mine then." The biker slid a hand through his hair, watching as Kiyotaka picked up another piece of the so called 'candy and placed it in his mouth.

"Yeah, well you eat those two dollar burritos from seven eleven almost everyday so you can't say anything."

"Yeahhh good point."

"Eat one."

Mondo turned back down to his boyfriend, staring into his daring red eyes that just told him that he wasn't strong enough.

The biker stared back, trying to show his determination through his lilac shaded eyes. "Is that a challenge?"

"Mhm.."

The next few minutes were entertaining to watch. Kiyotaka burst into a fit of laughter when he saw Mondo's scrunched up expression from the taste of the liquorice.

It got to a point where the biker had to stand up and spit it into the garbage can, wiping off saliva with the sleeve of his jacket.

"Sometimes a really hate you nerd."

"Pssh, no you don't."

~End~