A secret

It had been a year since that day. The war was over, they would never go to Greece or Rome or any of those places ever again. It's a good thing he kept the brick. He kept the brick at his bedside table, until one day, Piper found out. Yes, of course, Jason loved his girlfriend. But no love could compare to the burning love he had for this brick.
  "Jason! Is that the brick that hit you in the face?" She had exclaimed
  "Piper, I-"
  "Jason, why do you have that? That's super weird.. Please get rid of that. I'll see you at lunch" Piper got up and left the cabin. But Jason didn't get rid of the brick. He just decided he needed to hide the brick better. He changed it's spot every day. He never let the brick see anyone but himself ever again. Why would the brick NEED to see anyone else? Jason was all the brick needed, as the brick was all Jason ever needed.

Present day

   It had been three years since the day Piper found out.

  Jason was alone in his room, making out with the brick with the lights off. Suddenly, Piper walked in! She turned the lights on and screeched.
"JASON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, I THOUGHT YOU THREW THAT AWAY! AND WHY ARE YOU KISSING IT?! I-"
  Jason was not happy that she did this. "Why didn't you knock!"

   In between sobs, Piper managed, "I thought you loved me.."
  "Piper, no, I-" But Piper had run off. He'd be lucky if Annabeth didn't murder him by tomorrow.