The Carriages

When the train came to a stop Remus and Peter came back to the compartment.

"Peter, for the last time, I don't care," Remus complained.

"But Remus do you think I have a shot?" Peter asked desperately

"Go talk to James or Sirius about this not me. You know out of the friend group James is going to be married first, then Sirius, next you. Trust me I will be last." Remus explained

"The only reason is because you won't put down a book and talk to a girl," Peter added.

They turned into the compartment.

"James, please give him some relationship advice because I don't have the nerves, and I will snap his neck if he doesn't stop bothering me about this," Remus said really annoyed.

"Why Remus?" James asked suspiciously

"Because I know. Sirius can't keep his mouth shut about somethings," Remus states.

James and Lily went red again.

"Remus," Lily started.

"Moony, don't say anything," James commanded

Remus had the decency to laugh.

"I'm not going to tell anyone James, come on I have other things to do." Remus smirked.

"Thank you Moony, you're a life saver. If any of those girls found out I was dating Lily they would kill her and me," James confessed.

The four friends were having a simple conversation when Sirius came running up the hallway and into the compartment.

"James you have to help me," Sirius panted.

"Sirius, for the last time just go talk to Marlene. From what I hear she really likes you the same way you like her," James explained.

"James?" Remus asked. "-what is going on?"

"Umm...,"

"James Fleamont Potter, answer me," Remus demanded.

"Don't call me Fleamont, and I will answer you're question," James assured Remus.

"Fine," Remus gave in.

"What is Lames or better Jily?"

"Jily," Peter began. "James are and Lily...?"

"Oh. My. Merlin. James and Lily are finally together," Sirius played along.

"Sirius, what are you doing, you knew," James confronted him.

"Sirius, really?" Remus asked.

"And he's with Marlene for the past two months now," Lily added.

"What?" Peter asked

"Oh Peter, act all suppressed, you've been with Dorcas for six months," James pressed.

"Hold on, I'm the only single one here?" Remus asked.

"No Moony, how's Mary?" James asked.

"All students we have arrived at our destination Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please have a safe year."

The friends just say in silence until the carriages stopped.