I'm feeling worthless (I'm feeling worthless)
I don't deserve this at all,
I'm feeling worthless (I'm feeling worthless)
Because you decided to fall
Back on your promise of us,
Back on on your promise of trust,
Oh I hate you now so damn much,
I'm feeling worthless

I'm feeling worthless (I'm feeling worthless)
I don't deserve this (I don't deserve this)
I'm feeling worthless (I'm feeling worthless)

-xXx-

Not long after I get home but sasuke isn't there yet, so as I wait for him to get here I get my note pad and guitar and start writing a song. I do that sometimes when I'm not buskin after school or on my day off. Soon there a knock on my door and I know who it is.

"Sorry I'm a little late I had to tell my brother were I was going."

"Thats okay, come on in."

"Is it alright if my driver come in to, it the person I was with last night."

"Sure you go get him, I'll leave the door open as I go get us something to drink. What would you both like?"

"Cola for me and lemonade for my driver if you have it."

"I do, see you in a minute."

"Sure be right back."

I leave the door open a bit for them while I go get the drinks. I hear the door closed and say, 'Living room is though the door on the right, bathroom door on the left of the front door, make yourself at home. I know its not much like your used to.'

"Its fine, don't worry about it." (S)

"It maybe small but it has a homely feel to it." (K)

"I wouldn't know I'm not here most of the time because of school and work."

I make my way into the living room as I'm saying that and I put the drinks on the table.

"So what would you like my help with Sasuke. I don't have long as I start work at six."

"Thats fine we can work on it over the next few days if thats alright." (S)

"It is but I still don't understand what you need my help with."

"I have always had a little trouble writing song that show of a singers voice and I was wondering with your help that I would be able too. Your voice can do just that, every emotion you feel shows in your voice and yet it doesn't effect it at all. Yesterday as you were singing everyone around you could feel what you were feeling even me. That is something I've never been able to do, so hopefully with your help I can write a song to show all that and more." (S)

"I will help you if you think it will help you get the song how you hope too."

"You will also get co-writing credit." (K)

"No its fine I'll help you write it but only your name will be on it."

"Why?" (S)

"Because I know who your record label belongs too and if my surname appears they may think someone is trying to use it to get money from them."

"We could still use your first name just use another for your surname." (K)

"It wouldn't feel right if you did, I like my name even if they don't know who I am."

"I understand, but I would still like your name on it as I would feel wrong just having mine on it." (S)

"Let me think about it and I'll let you know when its finished is that alright."