𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚

Mulai dari awal

"it's like they're talking with their facial expressions." Brian sighed.

"isn't this just romantic." Freddie said clapped his hands while i was licking my lips.

"oh now they're talking dirty with their lips." Deaky shook his head. "you know, sometimes i wonder why am i even friends with them?"

Jill and i showed him the middle finger in unison, laughing at the same time.

"rude." John muttered.

"lads you're in in a minute!" a voice filled the room, a woman, i assumed a stage manager, was standing by the door. she was wearing a very modest clothing and glasses.

Jill's pov

the boys all jumped up and took all their things. Freddie fixed his hair, Roger jumped a couple of times (making himself look ridiculous), Brian stretched a little and John just stood there, looking kind of nervous. and then they walked on the stage.

all i could hear was loud screaming and clapping, mixed with Brian's amazing guitar sounds as Now I'm Here started. soon it was Freddies time to come in, and he - as always - sounded absolutely amazing.

and then Roger and John.

i swear i was like one of those crazy fans that were screaming for Roger. they were all so talented and it made my heart stop.

i was squealing and clapping as i watched them from the side, happily jumping every once in a while.

"they're just amazing, aren't they?" i heard someone talk from behind me, i assumed she was talking to me.

"absolutely breathtaking!" i said in awe. i turned around and saw a pretty tall black haired woman, smiling happily at me. the first thing i noticed about her, was the she was really pretty. even though the lights were dim i still noticed her big puppy eyes. i just smiled at her.

"you're Jill, right? Roger's girlfriend?" she tilted her head a little.

"yeah! how did you know?"

"oh i've been around, and seen you two kissing and such so that's what i thought- not that i'm like stalking you! i'm not a groupie or anything i just work here so i so i've been around and seen you guys. oh god i'm rambling again..." she chuckled a little. i thought she was adorable.

"ahh i see! and don't worry, i do that all the time." i laughed "what's your name?"

"i'm Priscilla! it's very nice to meet you. this may sound a bit weird but like as i've seen you when the boys were rehearsing or in the plane, i always thought that you seem really kind and that i wouldn't mind being friends with you or you know... something." the lights were dim but i saw her blushing a little while chuckling.

"aw that's very sweet of you. i promise i'm nice, just like you thought." i laughed "maybe a pain in the ass though, at least that's what Roger says."

"you two are adorable. you're like a perfect couple!" she put her hands on her heart.

to be honest, i disagreed with her. her words kind of made me sad. i wanted to be a perfect couple with Roger, but sometimes it seemed impossible. sure we were cute, and that's what others saw, but what they didn't see were the tears and the pain we both wen through a lot (not just me). well, we weren't that bad as i make it seem, but we definetely weren't the happiest couple nor a perfect couple.

"well thank you, i guess." i said as i could feel my smile slowly fading away with the sad thoughts, but i didn't want it to seem obvious.

***