I hate (some) of my peers

the things I would say if I wasn't an innocent muffin

Ok

SCREW YOU {name}

Ok

Lemme tell you the story of a little girl in kindergarten. She sucked at reading. Then when she finally got it she was reading at fifth grade level (her first book was green eggs and ham). In third grade during stupid FAIR Testing her vocabulary in synth-tactic knowledge was off the charts into high school level. In fifth grade she tapped out on IReady (bleh). In sixth grade she decided to read Animal Farm by George Orwell. Her language arts teacher (we'll call her Mrs.Bryant {not her name}) was picking up the books off desks (Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech) at the end of class. She saw the girl's desk with Animal Farm off it. Mrs.Bryant exclaimed how she read Animal Farm in tenth grade (remember the girl was an avid reader). And the girl exclaimed how she was interested in dystopian books (dystopian- relating to or denoting and imagined state or society where there is great suffering and injustice ; ) ). Then another kid in her class (let's call him other word for female dog) named other word for female dog exclaimed that the girl was just a show off. The girl is indeed NOT A SHOW OFF and just likes dystopian books. She tried to explain this to other word for female dog but he was bent upon his ways. Someone asked the girl about what page she was on, and she said 56. But, she tried to explain the story started on page 25 because there was a preface and an introduction. Now all the kids in the girl's language arts class think the girl is a bratty, stuck up, show off, when she INDEED IS NOT!! She just wants to read dystopian books! Then (yes even more) her car pool told her it was not an appropriate book for her to read (because ya know genocide) and her older sister tattled on her to her mother. However, her mother explained to her sister about how it was kind of about the government. The girl also told her mom she just looked up dystopian books and saw Animal Farm and she knew her parents had saw the play at where her father worked a while ago. Her mother then just said Animal Farm was basically the og dystopian book and the conversation was over. Now pretty much everyone hates the girl.

Sorry, I REALLY had to vent

Ya kids kind suck

I mean ok

Animal Farm is not appropriate for elementary schoolers, but in middle and high school we get to choose our own books. We know what we like and what is and is not appropriate by reading the back. We have more common sense and that is why we have the liberty to choose our own books. I don't think it is fair kids think I'm stuck up because I wanted to read a classic book.

Oh and by the way I don't really cuss out loud and I want to be like PG13 so ye

Tell me what you think

Sorry if this was long

Ready for me to say something bad?

Idk if you call it bad

But I am so pissed off at my language art class and my sister.

Ok

I hope your day is going better my little birds.

Bye bye