Part 21

Their dorm room was a good size, just slightly bigger than Hayden's back at Spinner's End. The walls were a dark emerald green with black baseboards and thin silver designs were the walls met the ceiling.

In the room were two queen sized beds with black sheets and green comforter and pillow cases. At the top of the bed, held a green canopy the same color as the comforter.

At the foot was each bed was the boy's trunks, waiting to be unpacked. Across from the beds stood two dark oak closet wardrobes.Between the two beds was a door that lead to the pristine white bathroom, complete with two shower stalls.

Hayden stepped into the room with wide eyes, Draco following behind him.

"How are the Slytherin dorms so much better than the Gryffindor ones?" Draco snickered.

"Because we deserve it" He answered. Hayden chuckled at Draco's comment.

He walked into the spacious room, flopping down onto his bed. He turned over to his back and gave an appreciative sigh.

Draco, chuckling form the actions of his mate, came over to sit next to him on the bed.

"It's so soft!" Hayden marveled. Draco stroked his hand gently down Haydens cheek, humming in agreement.

"Maybe, but not as soft as you" Draco said gently. Hayden smiled and reached up to Draco, putting a hand behind his neck and pulling him down.

Their lips met in a soft kiss. "I love you" Hayden said. "And I love you too" A smile spreading across both boys faces.

-

The next morning the two boys got up and made their way to the Great Hall for breakfast and to receive their schedules for the starting of classes on Monday.

Hayden follows Draco as they make their way towards the table. It being rather early in the morning, they chose to sit towards the end of table. Half way through breakfast, Severus approaches the two of them, handing them their time tables.

"If you ever need any help with any of assignments, do not hesitate to ask" Severus said, giving the boys a smile, which was a rare sight to see at the school.

"Alright, mother" Hayden said returning the smile.

Severus finished handing out time tables to the other students in Slytherin before heading out of the Great Hall.

Hayden Draco looked at their schedules, Everyday except for Friday, school started at 8am and ended at 3pm. On Friday, school started at 9am and ended at 3pm. Every day had four periods, two before lunch and two after. Friday had only one class after a later lunch.

-

Once breakfast was over, the two boys went back to their dorm to figure out what they wanted to do for the rest of their Saturday morning.