Chapter 5

|kylie|

"is that- I was cut off by "come sit down Kylie!"
Kari said with a soft smile. "ugh"  I said in my mind. I really didnt get a good look at the people in front of me on the couch. I was looking down the whole time, I don't want those people to see me. "this is Kylie but you already knew that, Kylie would you like to talk?" I was quiet. I just want to leave and go cry in the corner in my room. Nf's song ended and started playing "dreams" through my earbud. "Do you like music? I see you have a earbud in your ear."

|nate| (about a week ago time ship)
Me and Britt just got married not to long ago. I was working on album 4 cause all my fans are pushing me to do it. Britt walks in the room crying. I got up and walked to her and said "what's wrong?" "You know how we have been trying to have a baby?" "Yeah?" I was really confused. "Well I went to the doctor today and... and" she burst out crying again. I have her a hug while she cried in my shoulder. "Th-ey s-Said that I'm n- not able to h- ave a-a-a baby" she started to cry even more. I wanted to cry. "I did this, this is all my fault" "NO! Nate they said it was me not you" "I still love you Britt no matter what" "I love you too" she said. She mumbled something in my shoulder and stopped crying by now. "What did you say?" I said. "We could always adopt, there are many kids out there that don't have a family" I haven't really thought about that before. To "adopt" a kid. "What do you think about it nate? We can just see if you want." I smiled "whatever you want to do Britt"

|kylie| ( time skip back to present)
That voice, I know that voice. Where have I heard that voice before? Curious I look up to see... wait.... is that nf?!?! My face has some sort of expression that I can't explain, but then it goes back to my sad face. I'm hiding that I know him and just say "yeah" in a quiet voice. I was basically dying and screaming on the inside. I haven't been this happy and excited sense my family was still here. "I like music to" he said.

| discontinued|

A/n: I was gonna finish this but I don't like the book anymore so rip. It was gonna be a Journey were you and Nate figured out each other and calling him dad and shit but whatever this book is cringe.