0 [prologue/info]

About You!

Name: Y/N Honda
Age: 15
Quirk: Yin
Quirk Explanation: well, it doesn't work with out someone with the Yang quirk, (I mean, it still works! But its not as powerful, but someone with the yang quirk would be either: really close to you as of quirk manifestation age or immediately related) but, you have a twin sister! It's basically like a kei blaster from DBZ! You can control the power, size, ect. You can make a giant blast with the help of you sister, but it take a LOT of energy. But, a more dangerous power you can do is merging with your sister to create an all mighty being, like, a divine goddess! But, it has a very high risk of death... you guys can also do like, weird twin stuff?? When you two are touching or are real close your power goes berserk but you two together can control it.

Appearance: (Sorry, it'll fit the story)
pale skin, ashy-gray eyes, short black
hair.

Height: 5'5

Personality: chill, mellow, goes with the flow

Fun Facts:
• the older twin
•gets mistaken for a boy
•low-key stronger
•plays guitar
•does dance
•plays video games with Hoshimi a lot
•meme queen

Overall: low-key emo

About your sister!

Name: Hoshimi Honda

Age: 15

Quirk: Yang

Quirk explanation: it's really the same thing as yours!

Appearance: long white hair, with bangs, usually pulled up. Snow White eyes and a fair complexion. She always has a yin yang necklace on (visible).

Height: 5'7

Personality: usually peppy and keeps a smile on her face.

Fun Facts:
• the younger twin
• bisexual owo
•loves taking care of Y/N when she's sick
•loves hanging out with Y/N
•loves video games and often plays with Y/N
•loves cats

Overall: she loves her sister

Note: the reason I picked your last name is because your parents run a very successful hero agency!! So your last name is well known! But... nah, that'll be released lasted ;)

!!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swearing!!

Homophobic Slurs!!

Mention Of Sewer Slide and Sewer Slidal Thoughts!!

Gross Things In Probably Extreme Detail!!

Lotsa Sexual Jokes!!

Also, I tend to not recall past things I said in the story! So call me out puh-lease!!

ALSO NO SMUT E W EW EW