Random Day

~~ Emi's POV ~~

I woke up cause I had a bad dream. I got a dream that our fandom had fan wars regarding me. *sigh* This is one of the worse nightmare for an idol.

I walked out of the room and noticed that everyone is sleeping. Well....I walked into the kitchen and went towards the fridge. I drank some water and walked to the living room.

I saw the clock, and it's 6:00 in the morning. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and wore my outfit

 I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and wore my outfit

___Time Skip At 6:45___

"Yah! Why didn't you prepare breakfast when you woke up early!?", Nayeon unnie scolded me.
"I'm sorry unnie", I mumbled.
"You should be!", she warned me and went back to the kitchen.
"Good morning", Mina unnie wished me.
"Morning", I replied.
"Yah! Eat your food", Nayeon unnie came with a plate and slide down it towards me.
"Thanks!", I replied with a grin.

____Time Skip 7:30____

"Emi-ah! Go and check out who's at the door!", Sana unnie shouted from inside of her room.
"Why is it always mee!!", I shouted back.
"Are you disrespecting us!?", she shouted.
"Ahh!! It's not lik--", I was interrupted by Sana unnie.
"Then take yo ass to the main door!", Sana shot back.
"Urghhh! Finee!", you replied (shouting)

- - - - - - - - - - -

I went and opened the door. And to my surprise it was Park Jin Young ssi!

"Good morning Park Jin Young Ssi!", I bowed down and greeted him.
"Good morning Emi", Jin Young ssi greeted me back with a smile.
"Na, Jeong, Mo, Sa, Ji, Mi, Da, Cha, Tzu Unnie-ah!!!", I screamed on top of my lungs.
"What happ---",
"Annyeonghaseyo Jin Young ssi!", they all greeted him in sync.
"Annyeoung my daughters. So are you girls ready for the comeback show? ", he asked us and we all nodded our heads.
"Appa! Nayeon unnie is behaving rude with me", you complained.
"Aish! Nayeon....Emi is still small. Don't get mad at her for not doing the house choirs", Jin Young ssi explained Nayeon unnie.
"Sorry Appa", Nayeon unnie said with a bunny smile.
"Get ready! You girls should go to practice in 15 minutes", he informed us.
"Naee!", we all shouted in sync.
"Bye", he said and left the drom.